How to handle dust engineering
Dust Management Plan
The dust management system can be described according to different types of dust , and it is suitable for dust , smoke and so on that occur in various industrial production processes such as electronics, hardware, furniture, cement, machinery, chemicals, light industry, ceramics and so on.
Bag type dust collector Bag type dust collector is a kind of filter type dust collector, which is a separate collection device for dust- containing gas through a filter bag (abbreviated as cloth bag) to filter out dust particles. Its characteristics are:
(1) The bag dust collector has a high gas power for purifying dust particles containing micron or submicron orders of magnitude, which can generally reach more than 99%;
(2) Bag type dust collector can capture a variety of dry dust, especially high specific resistance dust. The use of bag type dust collector is much higher than that of electric dust collector; (3) the concentration of dust-containing gas is between The considerable planned changes have little effect on the dust removal power and resistance of the bag filter;
(4) The bag-type dust collector can describe the requirements of producing dust-containing gas with different gas volumes. The dust collector's disposal volume can be from several m3 / h to several million m3h.
(5) The bag type dust collector can also be made small, with the equipment on or near the dust collecting device, or the device can be made into a mobile filter on the car. This compact and flexible bag type dust collector is divided into Suitable for dust removal from loose dust sources;
(6) Bag-type dust removal is stable and reliable. There is no doubt about sludge disposal and corrosion. Operation and maintenance are simple.
Cyclone dust collector (centrifugal dust collector)
Centrifugal dust collector is one of the more widely used dust removal equipment in the industry. It is mostly used as a small-scale coal-fired boiler for smoke removal and dust removal, and multi-stage dust removal and pre-dust removal. The principle of dust removal: under the effect of the main fan, the dust-containing gas enters the dust collector in a tangential direction through the air inlet, and rotates in the cylinder. Due to the effect of centrifugal force, the dust particles entering the cylinder are thrown to the inner wall of the cylinder. Under the effect of gravity, dust particles thrown to the inner wall fall into the dust collection box along the inner wall, and clean air enters the atmosphere along the core tube through the dust outlet of the dust collector, completing the purpose of separating the dust particles from the air. Its purification effect reaches 80% -90%.
Its characteristics are as follows:
(1) Equipment planning is simple and low cost;
(2) No transmission arrangement and moving parts, convenient for maintenance and repair;
(3) It can be used for the purification of high-temperature dusty flue gas. The dust collector made of general carbon steel can be operated at 350 ℃, and the dust collector lined with refractory can be operated at 500 ℃; ;
(5) It can be dry-cleaned and used to recover valuable dust .
Related Searches: Dust , Landing: http://tvpagency.com