|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
The dust removal equipment of the furniture factory adopts a continuous operation mode. The airflow inclined baffle separates the clean room and the dust-containing gas chamber and serves as a guide; large particles of dust are separated after they hit the inclined baffle and fall directly into the ash hopper. The bag plays a protective role, extending the life of the filter bag and improving the dust removal efficiency. The blowing pipe device has a soft connection, which is convenient to install and replace the filter bag. There is an access door on the side, which has a beautiful appearance, good performance, convenient observation and maintenance, and safe and reliable equipment operation.
Furniture factory dust removal equipment Wood dust dust collection measures: Install a dust hood above or lateral to the dust source of each processing machine, suck the dust into the conveying pipe through the action of the fan, and then send it to the storage bin to achieve the dust concentration at each operating point Reduced to 2mg / m3. Dust removal efficiency is above 95% ~ 99%.
主要由以下部件组成： Furniture factory dust removal equipment mainly consists of the following components:
(1) Housing part: Including clean room (or gas purification box, gas box) and filter room. Separate compartment partitions, access doors, and housing structures. The clean room is provided with a poppet valve and a flower plate, and a short pipe is blown; the filter room is provided with a filter bag and its skeleton.
(2) Ash hopper and ash unloading mechanism: There are ash hoppers and screw conveyors, air conveying chute and rigid impeller feeders (that is, discharge valves) that are set according to different series and different imported dust concentrations.
(3) Inlet and outlet air box: Including air inlet and outlet pipes and middle partition. The single (row or single row) structure is arranged on one side of the shell, and the double row (or double row) structure is arranged in the middle of the shell.
(4) Pulse dust cleaning device: including pulse valve, air bag, air cylinder for poppet valve and its solenoid valve.
(5) Compressed air pipeline and its decompression device, oil-water separator, oil mist device, etc.
(6) Pillars and vertical cage ladders and railings.
Technical characteristics of dust removal equipment in furniture factory :
1. The pipe adopts galvanized spiral pipe. When the production equipment has more than two dust outlets, the dust collector is used to connect each dust outlet, so that the wind speed of each dust outlet is one to one, which is more conducive to dust discharge. In order to achieve the goal of saving electricity, we will set manual plug-in valves on the pipelines connecting the equipment, in order to reduce the purchase cost of dust removal equipment, and make the ratio of dust collection per cubic meter to power consumption lower.
2. Advanced air intake and diversion technology to ensure even distribution and smooth unloading of ash.
3. Aiming at the problem that large and long materials in the wood and furniture processing industry can easily block air ducts or dust collectors, additional sedimentation chambers and pipes are installed in front of the bag dust collectors to set up convenient inspection and maintenance measures to intercept large and long materials to ensure long-term stable operation .
4. It has four optional functions: offline cleaning, online cleaning, constant pressure cleaning, and timing cleaning. It also has pressure and temperature detection systems and manual control methods.
家具厂除尘设备 对木材切削,板料表面加工,砂光齐边等操作过程产生大量木屑和木粉, 提供全套治理方案 The dedusting equipment of Yuchen Industrial Dedusting Furniture Factory produces a large number of sawdust and wood flour during the operations of wood cutting, sheet surface processing, sanding and trimming, etc.
The company's products range from lean stand-alone mode to the initial planning of the overall engineering project to a full set of services for installation, commissioning and after-sales. It also has offices and service centers in South China, Northwest China and East China. 13600259680 垂询！ For more services, please call 13600259680 !