The selection of industrial dust removal equipment should consider the following main factors
The selection of industrial dust removal equipment should consider the following main factors:
1. The minimum dust removal efficiency or dust concentration to be achieved.
2. Dust concentration of smoke stream, particle size distribution of dust, density, specific resistance, hydrophilicity, viscosity, toxicity, etc.
3. Exhaust volume of dust-laden airstream, and its changing range, gas temperature, pressure, viscosity, dew point temperature, etc.
4. The price of industrial precipitator and its accessories, installation cost, operation cost, management cost, maintenance cost, dust service life dust value, etc.
5. Is there any other harmful gas in the dusty flue gas stream, or whether there is flammable gas or explosive gas.
6. There is no limit to the explosiveness of the dust that needs to be handled.
7. The size of the space occupied by the industrial dust collector .
8. According to the specific local conditions and conditions, the unit's operation, maintenance and management level, and then according to the performance of various dust collectors to select the required industrial dust collector.
Due to the different types of dust collectors that should be selected for dust particles with different particle sizes and the various performances of various types of dust collectors, in order to choose an inexpensive, simple operation and maintenance management, and save energy.