The main purpose of Dongguan spiral duct
Dongguan Spiral Duct is a thin-walled spiral tube made of metal strip. It is round, non-welded, airtight, and watertight. It is mostly used for air supply and bulk material transportation, instead of traditional white iron pipes (ie (Seam iron pipe by hand). It is a kind of wind pipe with full mechanism. Its main uses are as follows:
(1) Ventilation, including ventilation, such as fresh air and exhaust, has a wide range, such as factory workshops, production site air, which needs to be exhausted outdoors due to the generation of harmful gases, and outdoor air must be transported indoors. At this time, it is necessary to use an air conveying pipe with a large flow rate and a low pressure. Spiral ducts are most suitable. Generally, galvanized iron pipes are used. Stainless steel pipes are used in corrosive and particularly humid places.
(2) Send cold air. The most common is the central air-conditioning duct, which requires insulation. The spiral air duct can be attached with insulation material inside, which looks beautiful on the outside.
(3) Drain oil fume. A large amount of oil fume is generated in the kitchens of restaurants, restaurants, and hotels and needs to be discharged. The round duct is the oil fume chimney. Here, the spiral duct should be called a fume duct.
(4) Dust removal. Some factories in Dongguan Spiral Duct have a lot of dust in their production workshops and need special dust removal devices. Among them, spiral ducts can be used for pipes with large air flow.
(5) Bulk material transportation. During the production process in some factories, loose particles need to be conveyed, especially the use of spiral ducts, such as foamed plastic particles, which have a small specific gravity, has low cost and good results.