Common building materials requirements for Dongguan spiral duct
Dongguan spiral air duct is a commonly used building material. Today I will introduce the requirements for air duct connection:
1) The diameter of single-wall spiral air duct ≤600mm adopts core tube plug-in and self-tapping screw connection method, and the diameter> 600mm adopts angle steel flange connection.
2) Double-wall spiral air ducts with a diameter of less than 650mm are connected by mechanical flanges, and diameters of ≥650mm are connected by angle steel flanges.
2. General requirements for the production of double-wall spiral air ducts.
1) The outer layer galvanized sheet of Dongguan spiral duct is hot-dip galvanized, and the thickness of the outer layer galvanized sheet is the same as that of single-wall spiral duct.
2) The inner layer is a 0.55mm thick perforated galvanized sheet, and the perforation rate should be more than 30%.
3) The middle insulation layer uses glass wool with a thickness of 25mm and a density of 32kg / m3 for heat insulation and sound absorption, and a carbonized non-woven fabric is affixed outside.
3. Production of single-wall spiral air duct.
The steel strip frame is loaded with a thin steel strip in a roll. The thin steel strip enters the press forming work section through a cutting and welding mechanism, and the forming work head (special mold) forms the ventilation pipe into a lock seam according to the specified diameter. The forming spiral pipe is continuously processed along the finished rack, and is extended forward. The mobile saw intercepts the rolled circular spiral ventilation pipe according to the required size. Then remove it from the finished product rack and place it in the finished product area, and program the number according to the system.