1. Polishing and dust removal
, polishing workbench, dust removal workbench, air inlet of the exhaust workbench is provided with a deflector to prevent dust from directly impacting the filter element, thereby extending the service life of the filter element.
2. The fan adopts high-efficiency centrifugal fan, which has the characteristics of high efficiency and stable operation.
3. In order to prevent noise pollution, noise reduction is applied to the fan.
4. It integrates the workbench and the dust removal function, and directly removes dust from the dust source.
5, compact structure, small footprint, can work in double or multiple stations at the same time.
6. Filter media can be selected according to the nature of the dust managed by the user to meet the removal of dust with different properties.
7. The filter cartridge has a long service life, stable performance and easy replacement.
8. The bottom, front and upper sides of the polished and dust-removed workbench have air suction openings, which can effectively control the scattering of dust.
9. Polishing and dust removal is
equipped with a new type of low-noise fan, which has the same suction volume and lower noise. Can protect the physical and mental health of the operator.
10.Pulse reverse blow type automatic dust cleaning can ensure that the equipment is always in good working condition.
11. Drawer-type dust box to ensure quick and convenient dusting.
A look: Generally speaking, the brighter and more delicate the surface, the more obvious the mirror effect, and the better the coating process;
Second listen: Listen to the introductions of several brand shopping guides, mainly about the introduction of coatings. Good sanitary hardware not only has undergone previous grinding, polishing, and dust removal, but also has up to six or seven layers of nickel and chrome plating. Process, the more coatings, the better the quality;
Three grips: You can use the grip method to see the quality of the material. Some businesses will use cast iron materials to impersonate all copper or copper-zinc alloy hardware. After holding the hardware two or three seconds later, the fog and traces will disappear. It is judged to be copper. If the fog and traces are not dispersed for a long time, the material is likely to be non-copper.