In addition to fully grasping the performance of various dust-proof devices, industrial dust collectors
must also fully understand the conditions of the pollution sources, such as gas flow, temperature, pressure, moisture content, corrosiveness, viscosity, explosiveness, etc., and the concentration and particle size of dust And distribution, density, corrosivity, hygroscopicity, electrical conductivity, adhesion, etc. In addition, the requirements for emissions, the purpose of dust removal and the actual situation on the site must be considered.
1. Reasonably select the dust collector according to the gas discharge amount. For example, if the gas amount is large, it is more advantageous to use a cyclone dust collector.
2. Select the dust collector according to the physical properties of the dust. If sticky dust is used, dry dust removal should be adopted;
3. According to the particle size distribution of the dust.
4. Bag-type dust collectors should not be used for high-temperature and high-humidity gases; wet dust collectors should be used for smoke containing gaseous pollutants such as SO2 and NO2;
5. It is not suitable to directly use a bag type or an electrostatic precipitator for the gas with high dust concentration, and a low-resistance primary purification device should be provided in front;
6. Consider the treatment capacity after capture. If the process itself is equipped with a mud treatment system or hydraulic conveying method, wet dust removal should be used;
7. In the reconstruction of the old factory, the site, space and surrounding environmental conditions must be allowed to be considered separately;
Points for attention in using industrial dust collector
1. When using, first pay attention to whether the power supply voltage of the place of use meets the rated voltage on the nameplate of the industrial vacuum cleaner. If so, turn on the power. Every time you use it, you should also check whether the connecting pipes are tight, so as not to reduce the suction pressure.
2. Pay attention to electricity safety. Electrical switches must not be wet with water. Do not operate the machine with wet hands. Do not continuously suck powdery substance for a long time, otherwise, it will be charged with static electricity.
3. If it is found that there are large pieces of paper, paper balls, plastic sheets or sharp objects in the cleaned place, and things thicker than the diameter of the straw, it should be excluded in advance to prevent the suction pipe from being blocked.
4. If there is more dust in the dust container, it should be removed in time, and the dust on the filter should be removed at the same time. Maintain good ventilation to prevent the filter from being blocked, which may cause small suction, heat generation of the motor, and reduce service life.