Occupational diseases caused by grinding, polishing, dust removal,
Due to different physical and chemical properties of welding fume, the harm to human body is also various. The pathological properties can be summarized as follows: systemic toxicity, local irritation, allergies, photoreactivity, infectivity, carcinogenicity, pneumoconiosis.
Some toxic substances are often produced during welding operations. Such as: acetaldehyde, rosin acid, isocyanate, nitrogen oxides, sulfides, hydrocarbons, etc., and fly in the air. It invades the human liver, lungs, cardiovascular and blood through the respiratory tract. These toxic substances are devouring human health. Causes the emergence of many occupational diseases. Such as: lung cancer, asthma, eczema, bronchitis, skin allergies, respiratory tract infections, etc., the central nervous system will be disturbed, the digestive system will be destroyed, leading to complications and death.
Among the occupational diseases caused by welding fumes, pneumoconiosis is the most serious. According to incomplete statistics, pneumoconiosis cases account for about two-thirds of the total number of occupational diseases.
Pneumoconiosis is caused by long-term inhalation of welding fumes during the production process. Diseases, mainly fibrotic lesions of the lung tissue, cause irreversible damage to the lungs.
Advantages of polishing dusting workbenches and polishing workshops:
1. A deflector is set at the air inlet of the exhaust workbench to prevent dust from directly impacting the filter element, thereby extending the service life of the filter element.
2. The fan adopts high efficiency centrifugal fan, which has the characteristics of high efficiency and stable operation.
3. In order to prevent noise pollution, noise reduction is applied to the fan.
4. Grinding, polishing, and dust removal
integrates the workbench and the dust removal function, and directly removes dust at the source of dust production.
5, compact structure, small footprint, can work in double or multiple stations at the same time.
6. Filter media can be selected according to the nature of the dust managed by the user to meet the removal of dust with different properties.