What industrial dust collectors need to do during test runs
Whether it is at the time of purchase or just before use, the industrial dust collector
needs to be tested first, so that you can understand the quality of the industrial dust collector, whether it can work normally, and trial adjustment. When testing industrial dust collectors, you should make targeted inspections based on the characteristics of the dust collectors and check whether the load of the host meets the standards after the dust collectors are turned on, and whether the dust removal effect is good. The following aspects need to be paid attention to during the test operation of industrial dust collectors.
1. Whether the industrial dust collector
can work normally in the specified working environment.
2. Whether the temperature of each tested part of the industrial dust collector meets the standard and whether the performance of handling air volume is good.
3. How long does the cleaning cycle take, and how effective is the cleaning process?
4. Whether the processing air volume and the pressure and temperature of each test point are consistent.
5. The adjustment of the cleaning cycle and cleaning time is very important for controlling the dust catching function and operating conditions.
6. After the filter bag is used, will there be any phenomenon such as bag dropping, loosening and abrasion.
7, the installed filter bag will appear loose. After use, will it be seriously affected by the dust resistance, and whether the dust will corrode the machine.
8. Pay attention to whether there is condensation in the bag room and whether the ash discharge system is unobstructed.