Welding fume processing equipment company analyzes the complexity of kitchen fume composition
Welding smoke processing equipment company analyzes the complex composition of kitchen oil fume, which contains a variety of harmful substances, and is known as the "number one killer" of health. Specifically in:
1. Loss of appetite and loss of energy. Kitchen oil fume invades the human respiratory tract and can cause symptoms such as loss of appetite, which is medically called "fume syndrome".
2. Chronic keratitis, rhinitis, and bronchitis. Acrolein, the main component of oil fume produced by glycerin in cooking oil, has a strong irritation to the mucous membranes of eyes, nose and throat.
3. The particles of oil fume block the skin pores, causing women's skin to become dry, wrinkled, and stained. Middle-aged women are more likely to gain weight.
4. Oil fume can damage the body's immune system, and hair loss will occur to varying degrees.
5. Oil fume makes middle and old people more susceptible to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
In order to remove oil fume, most homes are equipped with range hoods. These range hoods do not remove oil fume in the kitchen well. At this time, it is necessary to use a fume purifier. Because the oil fume purifier can remove oil fume relatively quickly, these oil fume will not cause harm to our body. It can be said that having an oil fume purifier can help us enjoy healthy air.