Maintenance work of welding fume processing equipment in daily routine use
Welding fume processing equipment and dust removal equipment require daily maintenance during daily use. Only in this way can the equipment operate normally and safely for a long time. Let ’s take a look at the main points of routine maintenance of welding smoke purifiers.
1. Managers should be familiar with the principle, performance, and conditions of the dust collector, and master the adjustment and maintenance methods.
2. Regularly measure the process parameters, such as the amount of flue gas, temperature, and concentration. If abnormalities are found, the cause should be found and dealt with in a timely manner.
3. The mechanical moving parts such as reducer and ash conveying device should be filled and changed according to the regulations. If any abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be eliminated in time.
4. If the electromagnetic pulse valve fails, it should be removed in time. If there are impurities and moisture inside, it should be cleaned up. If the diaphragm is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
5. When shutting down, it is not necessary to cut off the compressed air source, especially when the fan is operating, compressed air must be provided to the poppet valve cylinder to ensure that the poppet valve is open.
6. When the dust collector is working normally, the ash discharge device cannot stop working, otherwise, the ash bucket will soon be full of dust and overflow into the bag chamber, forcing the dust collector to stop working.