Working principle of welding fumes processing equipment
I. Use place of welding fume processing equipment Mobile welding fume purifiers are used for the purification of fume and dust generated during welding, polishing, cutting, grinding and other processes, as well as the recovery of rare metals and valuable materials. Fine metal particles that are harmful to the human body. It has the characteristics of high purification efficiency, low noise, flexible use, and small footprint.
Suitable for arc welding, carbon dioxide shielding welding, MAG welding, carbon arc gouging welding, gas fusion cutting, special welding and other workplaces that generate flue gas.
2. The main components of the structure include: universal dust extraction arm, high temperature resistant dust extraction hose, dust extraction hood (with air volume adjustment valve), fire protection net, flame retardant high efficiency filter element, pulse backflush device, pulse solenoid valve, pressure Differential meters, clean rooms, activated carbon filters, ash drawer combination, flame-retardant sound-absorbing cotton, new Korean casters with brakes, fans, ABB motors and electric control boxes.
3. Working principle Through the gravity of the fan, the exhaust gas of the welding smoke is sucked into the air inlet of the equipment through the universal dust cover. A flame arrester is installed at the air inlet of the equipment. The spark is blocked by the flame arrester, and the smoke gas enters the sedimentation chamber. The air flow firstly reduces the coarse dust directly to the ash hopper. The particulate soot is captured on the outer surface by the filter element. After the clean gas is filtered and purified by the filter element, it flows into the clean room from the center of the filter element. The clean air is further adsorbed by the activated carbon filter and purified. The air outlet is up to standard discharge.
Fourth, equipment advantages
1. Equipped with special imported ABB turbine fans and motors, using anti-overload circuits to prevent motor burnout, high safety and stable working performance.
2. Built-in central centralized PLC control method, simple structure and easy operation.
3. Pulse backflush automatic dust removal: The filter element adopts a full range of automatic rotary backflush dust removal to make the surface of the filter core more thorough and clean, which can always ensure that the dust collector has a constant suction volume; the air compressor part is a high-pressure hose Connection, high-pressure air intake at the bottom, can ensure that the purifier is always in good working condition.