Maintenance and repair method of stand-alone filter cartridge dust collector
1. The stand-alone filter cartridge dust collector must be operated and overhauled by a person to fully understand the performance and structure of the dust collector, and to deal with problems in time to ensure the normal operation of the system.
2. The transmission parts are regularly filled with oil.
3. If dust is found in the ash outlet of the stand-alone filter cartridge, it indicates that the existing filter cartridge is leaking and should be repaired and replaced in time.
4. The resistance of the stand-alone filter dust collector is generally 1400 ～ 1600Pa, and the ash cleaning cycle can be adjusted appropriately according to the resistance situation.
5. The filter and the drain valve at the lowest point of the compressed air system should be drained regularly (once a month).
6. The control valve should be overhauled by personnel, and the solenoid valve and pulse valve should be checked regularly (once a month). The detection of the solenoid valve is judged by the normal operation of the cylinder, and the detection of the pulse valve is judged by the change of the value of the pressure gauge on the air bag.
7. Impurities of the gas manifold for the pulse valve need to be drained regularly (once a month).