|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Precautions for the selection of cyclone dust collector. The principle of cyclone dust removal is to rotate the dust-containing airflow, use centrifugal force to separate the dust particles from the airflow, and trap them on the wall of the dust collector, and then use gravity to make the dust particles fall. Into the ash bucket.
Each part of the cyclone dust collector has a certain size ratio. Changes in the proportion relationship will affect the efficiency and pressure loss of the cyclone dust collector. The diameter of the dust collector, the size of the air inlet and the diameter of the exhaust pipe are the main influencing factors. It should be noted when using, When it exceeds a certain limit, favorable factors can also be converted into unfavorable factors. In addition, some factors are conducive to improving the efficiency of dust removal, but will increase the pressure loss. Therefore, adjustments of various factors must be considered. The selection precautions of cyclone dust collector are as follows :
1. The selected cyclone dust collector has small resistance loss, low power consumption, simple structure and simple maintenance.
2. When the temperature of the dust-containing gas is very high, the cyclone dust collector should be provided with thermal insulation facilities to avoid moisture condensation in it and affect the dust removal effect.
3. The volume of the purified gas of the cyclone dust collector should be consistent with the actual amount of dust-containing gas to be processed. When selecting the diameter of the cyclone dust collector, it should be as small as possible. If the amount of wind required is large, it is recommended to use several small diameter cyclones in parallel Device.
4. When the gas contains flammable and explosive dust, the cyclone dust collector should be equipped with explosion-proof devices.
5.The smallest dust particle that can be captured by the cyclone dust collector should be slightly smaller than the size of the dust particles in the gas to be treated.
6. The cyclone dust collector is well sealed and does not leak air.
7. The inlet wind speed of the cyclone dust collector should be maintained at 18 ~ 23m / s. When the dust removal efficiency is too low, the drag loss and power consumption increase when the dust removal efficiency is too high, and the dust removal efficiency will not be significantly improved.
为大家带来的旋风除尘器选型注意事项 ，更多除尘设备选型、工作原理、价格方面的问题欢迎致电400-622-6298 ，我司为您提供更多的服务，欢迎来电咨询！ The above are the precautions for the selection of cyclone dust collectors brought by some Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers. For more questions about the selection, working principle and price of dust removal equipment, please call 400-622-6298 . Our company will provide you with more Service, welcome to inquire!