|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a bag filter?
Bag dust collectors are widely used in industries such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, building materials, electricity, light industry, textile, food, transportation and other industries.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a bag filter? Bag dust collector has the following advantages:
(1) The dust removal efficiency is very high, generally up to 99%, and it can capture fine dust particles with a particle size greater than 0.3 micron to meet strict environmental protection requirements.
(2) The performance is stable. Changes in working conditions such as air volume, gas dust content, and temperature have little effect on the dust removal effect of the bag filter.
(3) Easy handling of dust. Bag type dust collector is a dry-type cleaning equipment, which does not require water and does not have the problem of sewage treatment or sludge treatment. The collected dust is easy to recycle.
(4) Flexible use. After processing, the air volume can be in the range of hundreds of cubic meters / hour to hundreds of thousands of cubic meters / hour. It can be used as a small unit located directly in or near the room, or it can be made into a large dust removal room.
(5) The structure is relatively simple, the operation is relatively stable, the initial investment is small, and the maintenance is convenient.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a bag filter? But there are some disadvantages to bag filters.
(1) There is a limit to the temperature resistance. The temperature resistance of cotton wool filter media is between 80-95 degrees, the temperature resistance of synthetic fiber filter media is between 200-260 degrees, and the temperature resistance of glass fiber filter media is between 280 degrees. When purifying high-temperature flue gas, measures must be taken to reduce the flue gas temperature.
(2) Some fumes have more moisture, or the dust they carry is highly hygroscopic, which often leads to filter bag adhesion and blockage of filter materials. In order to ensure the normal operation of the bag filter, necessary insulation measures must be taken to ensure that the moisture in the gas will not condense.
(3) Some bag dust collectors have poor working conditions. When inspecting and replacing filter bags, they need to enter the box.
提供的袋式除尘器的优缺点是什么相关介绍 ，更多袋式除尘器型号、工作原理、车间除尘设计方案，需要我司提供看现场服务欢迎致电400-622-6298，宇晨为您提供更多的信息！ The above is the introduction of the advantages and disadvantages of bag dust collectors provided by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers . More bag dust collector models, working principles, and workshop dust removal design plans, we need our company to provide on-site service. 6298, Yuchen provides you with more information!