1. Preparations before starting
1) Check whether each connection part is firmly connected.
2) Check the airtightness of the joints of the cyclone dust collector and the flue, the dust collector and the ash hopper, the ash hopper and the ash discharge device, the ash conveying device, etc., and eliminate the phenomenon of ash leakage and air leakage.
3) Close the small baffle valve, start the fan, and gradually open the large baffle valve after there is no abnormality, so that the dust collector can pass the specified amount of dust-containing gas.
2. Runtime technical requirements
1) Pay attention to the change of the easy-to-wear parts such as the inner wall of the outer cylinder.
2) Pay attention to the adhesion, blockage and corrosion of dust when the temperature of the dust-containing gas changes or the humidity decreases.
3) Pay attention to changes in pressure difference and exhaust smoke. Because of wear and corrosion, the cyclone dust collector will perforate and cause dust emission, so the dust removal efficiency will decrease, the exhaust smoke color will deteriorate, and the pressure difference will change.
4) Pay attention to the airtightness of each part of the cyclone dust collector , and check the change of the gas flow and dust concentration of the cyclone.
3. Technical work after operation
1) To prevent dust adhesion and corrosion, let the dust collector continue to run for a period of time after the dust removal operation is completed, and then stop the dust collector operation until the cyclone dust collector is completely replaced by clean air.
2) Eliminate the dust on the inner cylinder, outer cylinder and blade, and remove the dust in the ash hopper. 3) Repair the perforations caused by wear and corrosion if necessary.
4) Check the air tightness of each part, and replace the sealing element if necessary.
5) Perform routine maintenance on the fan according to the instructions in the instruction manual.
Related searches: cyclone dust collector , landing: http://tvpagency.com