|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
| 1. Process air volume Process air volume refers to the volume of gas that the dust removal equipment can purify in a unit of time. Units are cubic meters per hour (m3 / h) or standard cubic meters per hour (Nm3 / h). It is one of the most important factors in the design of a bag filter. |
When designing or selecting a bag type dust collector based on the air volume, the industrial dust collector generally cannot be operated under the specified air volume; otherwise, the filter bag is easily blocked, the life is shortened, the pressure loss is greatly increased, and the dust removal efficiency is reduced; The air volume cannot be selected too large, otherwise equipment investment and floor space will be increased. Reasonable selection of processing air volume is often determined based on process conditions and experience.
2. Operating temperature For a bag filter, its operating temperature depends on two factors. The first is the maximum temperature of the filter material, and the second is that the gas temperature must be above the dew point temperature. At present, due to the large selection of glass fiber filter materials, the maximum operating temperature can reach 280 ° C. Cooling measures must be taken for gases above this temperature, and warming measures must be taken for gases below the dew point temperature. For bag type dust collectors, the relationship between the use temperature and the dust removal efficiency is not obvious. This is different from electric dust removal. For electric industrial dust collectors , changes in temperature will affect the specific resistance of the dust and affect the dust removal efficiency.
3. The dust concentration at the inlet is the dust concentration at the inlet, which is determined by the process of the dusting point. When designing or selecting the bag dust collector, it is another important factor behind the air volume. Expressed in g / m3 or g / Nm3.
For bag dust collectors, the inlet dust concentration will directly affect the following factors:
⑴ Pressure loss and dust cleaning cycle. The inlet concentration increases, the ash accumulation speed on the same filtering area is fast, and the pressure loss increases accordingly. As a result, the number of ash cleaning has to be increased.
⑵Abrasion of filter bag and cabinet. In the case of dust with strong abrasiveness, the amount of abrasion can be considered to be proportional to the concentration of dust.
(3) Is it necessary to collect dust in advance. Pre-dust collection is to add a first-level dust removal equipment before the entrance of the industrial dust collector , also known as front-level dust removal.
灰 The ash discharge capacity of the ash discharge device. The ash discharge capacity of the ash discharge device should be based on the ability to discharge all the collected dust. The amount of dust is equal to the inlet dust concentration multiplied by the air volume and the operation mode. Bag type dust collector is divided into two operating modes: positive pressure and negative pressure. In order to reduce the wear of the fan, the positive pressure operation mode is not suitable for large inlet concentration. The method is the same as the dust concentration at the inlet. The dust concentration at the outlet should be based on local environmental protection requirements or user requirements. The discharge concentration of the bag dust collector can generally reach 50mg / Nm3 or less.
5. Pressure loss The pressure loss of bag dust removal refers to the pressure drop, or resistance, of the gas from the inlet to the outlet of the dust collector. The pressure loss of bag dust removal depends on the following three factors: ⑴ Pressure loss of equipment structure.
⑵ Pressure loss of filter media. Related to the properties of the filter (such as porosity, etc.).
(3) Pressure loss of the dust layer accumulated on the filter material.
6. Operating pressure The operating pressure of the bag type dust collector is determined based on the static pressure value of the device before and after the dust collector and the fan and its installation position. It is also the design pressure value of the bag type dust collector.
Related Searches: Industrial Dust Collector , Landing: http://tvpagency.com