|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
| Detailed analysis of industrial waste gas treatment equipment process I. Exhaust gas treatment process description: The industrial waste gas treatment equipment process is designed based on the characteristics of the waste gas generated by the enterprise, the absorption mechanism, and the focus on the absorption liquid, demister, adsorption equipment, and spray system. Its main features are as follows: |
1. Exhaust gas absorbing turbulence is repeatedly contacted to produce solubilization, wetting, absorption and other effects. Strive to achieve a higher purification effect;
2. The spraying method uses a multi-layer curve type to ensure the continuous collision of the gas-liquid two-phase and the maximum dispersion of the liquid surface, so that the gas-liquid contact time is longer, and the gas-liquid ratio can be adjusted within a larger range;
3. The medium used in industrial waste gas treatment equipment has a long service life and a significant effect;
4. Industrial waste gas treatment equipment is mobile, simple to operate, reliable in technology and stable in operation.
Design parameters of industrial waste gas treatment equipment and facilities:
1. Designed exhaust gas treatment capacity: According to the relevant information provided by the enterprise, the enterprise discharges a total of one point of pollution source;
2. Expected treatment effect: The removal efficiency can reach more than 85% after the absorption and absorption of the turbulent turbulent fluid is dissolved, and it is removed by the curved multi-layer spray collision contact absorption, and 60% is removed based on the previous treatment removal. It can also increase the removal rate, and the removal efficiency is much higher after it is much larger than the activated carbon adsorption medium. It is expected that the organic waste gas purified by this treatment process will completely and stably meet the emission standards;
3. The main equipment of industrial waste gas treatment equipment is to extend the service life of the fan and ensure the normal and stable operation of the fan. It is necessary to ensure that the fan impeller is in a normal balance ability, to minimize the adhesion of paint adhesion on the surface of the impeller, and additional pretreatment facilities are required. set.
Related searches: Industrial waste gas treatment equipment , landing: http://tvpagency.com