|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
| How to choose a cyclone dust collector |
Cyclone dust collector is a device that uses the centrifugal force generated by the rotating motion of dust-containing air to separate and capture dust particles from the gas. Compared with other dust collectors, cyclone dust collectors have simple structure. A device that separates dust particles from the gas and captures them by the centrifugal force generated by the rotating movement of the dust stream. Compared with other dust collectors, the cyclone dust collector has the characteristics of simple structure, no moving parts, low cost, high dust removal efficiency, convenient maintenance and management, and wide application area.
Cyclone dust collector selection principle
(1) The amount of purified gas of the cyclone dust collector should be consistent with the actual amount of dust-containing gas to be processed. When selecting the diameter of the cyclone dust collector , it should be as small as possible. If the volume of air required to pass is large, it may be appropriate to use several cyclones with a small diameter in parallel.
(2) The wind speed at the inlet of the cyclone dust collector should be maintained at 18 ~ 23m / s, and the dust removal efficiency will decrease when it is too low: the resistance loss and power consumption will increase when it is too high, and the dust removal efficiency will not increase significantly.
(3) The selected cyclone dust collector has small resistance loss, low power consumption, simple structure and easy maintenance.
(4) The smallest dust particles that can be captured by the cyclone dust collector should be slightly smaller than the particle size of the dust in the treated gas.
(5) When the temperature of the dust-containing gas is very high, the cyclone dust collector shall be provided with thermal insulation facilities to avoid the condensation of water in the cyclone dust collector to affect the dust removal effect.
(6) The seal of the cyclone dust collector should be good to ensure no air leakage.
(7) When the gas contains flammable and explosive dust, the cyclone dust collector shall be provided with an explosion-proof device.
Cyclone dust collector selection steps
(1) First determine the amount of gas to be processed by calculation. When the gas temperature. When the density, water vapor content and other changes are large, the gas amount must be converted to determine the diameter of the dust collector.
(2) Determine the inlet air velocity of the dust collector according to the amount of gas to be processed. Then determine whether the cyclone dust collector is used in parallel.
(3) Calculate the particle diameter of the separation interface of the cyclone dust collector and the expected dust removal efficiency according to the given conditions. Or directly select according to the "main technical performance of cyclone dust collector" table; or check the performance data with the calculation results.
(4) The cyclone dust collector must be provided with a dust-removing valve with good air tightness to prevent air leakage from the lower part of the dust collector body and ensure the dust removal effect.
(5) When used in parallel, the cyclone dust collector must be the same model and the same specifications, and the reasonable design of the connecting duct is required to make the amount of gas handled by each dust collector equal, so as to avoid cross-flow between the dust collectors and reduce dust removal. effectiveness.
The choice of cyclone dust collector must be determined in accordance with the actual situation of your own workshop, and professional engineers are required to calculate the air volume!