|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
The main uses of Dongguan spiral duct are as follows:
(1) Supply air. Spiral ducts include ventilation, such as fresh air and exhaust air. This range is very wide. For example, the air in factory workshops and production sites needs to be exhausted outdoor due to the generation of harmful gases. At this time, it is necessary to use an air conveying pipe with a large flow rate and a low pressure. Spiral ducts are most suitable. Generally, galvanized iron pipes are used. Stainless steel pipes are used in corrosive and particularly humid places.
(2) Send cold air. The most common is the central air-conditioning duct, which requires insulation. The spiral air duct can be attached with insulation material inside, which looks beautiful on the outside. Dongguan Spiral Duct
(3) Drain oil fume. A large amount of oil fume is generated in the kitchens of restaurants, restaurants, and hotels and needs to be discharged. The round duct is the oil fume chimney. Here, the spiral duct should be called a fume duct.
(4) Dust removal. In some factories, there is a lot of dust in the production workshop. Spiral ducts require special dust removal devices. Spiral ducts can be used for pipes with large air flow.
(5) Bulk material transportation. During the production process in some factories, loose particles need to be conveyed, especially the use of spiral ducts, such as foamed plastic particles, which have a small specific gravity, has low cost and good results. Dongguan Spiral Duct