How do we explain the polishing and dusting workbench?
1. A baffle is set at the air inlet of the polishing and dust removal air extraction workbench to prevent dust from directly impacting the filter element, thereby extending the service life of the filter element.
2. The fan adopts high-efficiency centrifugal fan, which has the characteristics of high efficiency and stable operation.
3. In order to prevent noise pollution, noise reduction is applied to the fan.
4. With the dust removal function, the dust is directly removed from the dust source.
5, compact structure, small footprint, can work in double or multiple stations at the same time.
6. Filter media can be selected according to the nature of dust managed by users to meet the removal of dust with different properties.
7. The filter cartridge has a long service life, stable performance and easy replacement.
8. There is an air suction port above the workbench, which can effectively control the scattering of dust.
9. Equipped with a new low-noise fan, the suction volume is unchanged, and the noise is lower. Can protect the physical and mental health of the user.
10. Grinding and polishing drawer type dust collection box to ensure quick and convenient dusting . Various welding, polishing, grinding and deburring of workpieces, plasma cutting, etc. Can be widely used in tobacco, medicine, food processing, building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric power, machinery manufacturing, foundry and other industries for dust removal, material recovery and air filtration.