Industrial vacuum cleaners are widely used in factories!
Especially in the textile and chemical industries, the cleaning time of the factory has been greatly reduced. However, due to the relatively simple operation of industrial vacuum cleaners, many factories may not have professional operators. Requires employees to do it themselves. This has led many employees to operate industrial vacuum cleaners without mastering the operating methods and safety matters. In fact, there are still a lot of safety matters to be aware of when using the vacuum cleaner. The details are as follows:
1. Industrial vacuum cleaner 0 should not be used for too long each time, generally not more than two hours, so as not to overheat the motor.
2. Be careful not to hang, pull or step on the cable to prevent the insulation of the wire from being damaged.
3. When using, keep away from water pumps, radiation sources, stoves and other equipment that may affect the vacuum cleaner.
4. Check whether the dust bag is clean before each use to prevent the suction port from being blocked and burning the motor.
5. If abnormality is found during use, immediately power off and check.
6. Never inhale flammable dust.
7. Industrial vacuum cleaners . Vacuum cleaners with dust indicators, do not work after the dust is full. If you find that the dust is near the full point, stop the machine immediately to remove dust.