|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
When industrial dust collectors contain dust particles and pass through a high-voltage electric field formed between a cathode line connected to a high-voltage DC power source and a grounded anode plate, the gas is ionized due to a corona discharge at the cathode. At this time, the negatively charged The gas ions move toward the anode plate under the action of electric field force, and collide with the dust particles during the movement, so that the dust particles are negatively charged. The charged dust particles also move toward the anode under the action of the electric field force and reach After the anode, the carried electrons are emitted, and the dust particles are deposited on the anode plate, and the purified gas is discharged out of the dust collector. According to the current domestic types of electrostatic precipitator, it can be roughly divided into the following categories: vertical and horizontal according to the direction of air flow, plate and tube according to the type of precipitation pole, and methods for removing dust on the precipitation electrode. Divided into dry and wet.
1. The industrial dust collector's dust bucket is easy to load and unload, and one person can dump the dust and load it.
2. Equipped with complete and reliable safety protection, electrical insulation, alarm, insurance, energy saving and other measures to prevent misoperation or accidents from causing damage to the machine or personal accidents, and minimizing energy consumption.
3. The high-efficiency filter makes the filtering effect reach 99.9% and the dust diameter can reach 0.3-0.5um
4. Each part shall have sufficient rigidity and integrity, no vibration shall be generated during the operation, and each device shall work reliably without being affected by vibration.
5. The steel joint is used to connect the vacuum hose and the machine. Each machine is equipped with a 400mm long standard configuration small grille. The steel grille handle is used to connect the grille and the vacuum hose.