Industrial dust collectors have poor dust removal effects and do not meet the standard requirements. The main reasons for this problem are: the cylinder of the dust collector is not round, the inner wall is not smooth, the direction of the short air inlet and outlet pipes is incorrect, and the nozzle of the water film dust collector The water film is incomplete, the dust-laden air flow is short-circuited, the spiral deflector is incorrect, and the dust collection box and inspection door are not closed.
The main preventive measures are: the roundness deviation of simplified Chinese should be less than 1/5000, and the inner wall is smooth and flat. The short air pipes are straight and concentric, and the direction is correct. The nozzles of the water film precipitator shall be arranged at equal distances and in the same direction, and the spiral deflectors shall be perpendicular to the simplified Chinese with uniform pitch. The dust box and inspection door are closed.
How to use industrial dust collector safely?
First, it should not be too long each time, generally not more than two hours, so as not to overheat the motor.
2. Pay attention not to hang, pull or step on the cable to prevent the insulation of the wire from being damaged.
3. It should be away from the equipment that may affect the vacuum cleaner, such as water pump, radiation source and stove.
4. Check whether the dust bag is clean before each use to prevent the suction port from being blocked and burning the motor.
Fifth, if abnormality is found during use, it should be cut off immediately.
6. It is forbidden to inhale flammable dust.
7. Vacuum cleaners with a dust indicator, do not work after the dust is full. If you find that the dust is close to the full, stop the machine immediately to remove dust.