|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Dongguan Spiral Duct has a wide range of applications. Purification system return air duct, central air-conditioning ventilation duct, industrial supply and exhaust ventilation duct, environmental protection system suction and exhaust duct, mine exhaust gas pipe, mine coated cloth duct, etc.
Spiral duct is a thin-walled spiral tube made of metal strip. It is round, non-welded, air-tight, and water-tight. It is mostly used for air supply and bulk material transportation, instead of traditional white iron pipes (that is, manual (Seam iron pipe). It is a kind of wind pipe with full mechanism. Its main uses are as follows:
(1) Ventilation, including ventilation, such as fresh air and exhaust, has a wide range, such as factory workshops, production site air, which needs to be exhausted outdoors due to the generation of harmful gases, and outdoor air must be transported indoors. At this time, it is necessary to use an air conveying pipe with a large flow rate and a low pressure. Spiral ducts are most suitable. Generally, galvanized iron pipes are used. Stainless steel pipes are used in corrosive and particularly humid places.
(2) Send cold air. The most common is the central air-conditioning duct, which requires insulation. Dongguan spiral air duct can be pasted with insulation material, which looks beautiful on the outside.
(3) Drain oil fume. A large amount of oil fume is generated in the kitchens of restaurants, restaurants, and hotels and needs to be discharged. The round duct is the oil fume chimney. Here, the spiral duct should be called a fume duct.
(4) Dust removal. In some factories, there is a lot of dust in the production workshop, and special dust removal devices are needed. Among them, spiral ducts can be used for pipes with large air flow.
(5) Bulk material transportation. During the production process in some factories, loose particles need to be conveyed, especially the use of spiral ducts, such as foamed plastic particles, which have a small specific gravity, has low cost and good results.