|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Grinding and polishing dust collector is suitable for matching with multiple polishing and sanding equipment, and has high dust collection efficiency.
1. Water curtain cleaning, good dust filtering effect.
2. Flexible use with air ducts, can also be combined with various models and models.
3. Easy cleaning and easy maintenance.
4. High-pressure fan design, the system is equipped with noise reduction facilities, low noise.
5. Automatic slag discharge facilities can be added. Powder and slag can be discharged to the outlet or sedimentation tank by the conveying device, reducing the labor intensity of workers.
Precautions for grinding and polishing dust collector :
First, after each day of use, the filter bag should be cleaned in time. Long-term cleaning will cause the bag to be blocked and reduce the air volume. Blockage will also affect the overload operation of the exhaust motor, which is easy to be burned.
Second, we must develop the habit of often cleaning the exhaust fan. Leaving it clean for a long time will cause dust to stick to the impeller to block the gap between the blades. At this time, the impeller vibration, reduced air volume, and increased noise will easily cause the motor to heat up and burn.
3. Make sure that the motor is turning. Refer to the icon with the arrow direction posted outside the fan, and turn it counterclockwise without the arrow icon (if the steering is not correct, the air volume is only 30%).
Fourth, the exhaust fan pipe must be the same diameter as the exhaust fan outlet, and the pipe must be turned as little as possible to avoid reducing the air volume.