|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Structural composition of welding fume processing equipment
The major components of welding smoke purification processing equipment include: universal dust extraction arm, high temperature resistant dust extraction hose, dust extraction hood (with air volume adjustment valve), fire barrier, flame retardant high efficiency filter element, pulse backflush device, pulse solenoid valve, Differential pressure gauge, clean room, activated carbon filter, ash drawer combination, flame-retardant sound-absorbing cotton, new Korean casters with brakes, fans, motors and electric control boxes
Advantages of welding fume processing equipment
1. It can be flexibly moved to any position in the factory building without being restricted by dust generation points and irregular positions.
2. The equipment is equipped with swivel casters, which facilitates the positioning and movement of the equipment.
3. Unparalleled processing efficiency. Under the rated processing air volume, the dust removal rate is ≥99%. The clean air discharged after processing can be directly circulated and discharged in the workshop.
4. Welding smoke treatment equipment adopts German (PTFE) membrane filter material, with high accuracy, high purification efficiency, low cost of consumables, no frequent replacement, and environmental protection.
5. The equipment has a built-in automatic pulse dust cleaning device to keep the equipment's constant air intake and constant purification capacity.
6. The specially designed control system of the equipment is safe and stable and equipped with high-voltage leakage protection.