I. Points for attention in the use of industrial dust collectors
1. When using, first pay attention to whether the power supply voltage of the place of use meets the rated voltage on the nameplate of the industrial vacuum cleaner. If so, turn on the power. Every time you use it, you should also check whether the connecting pipes are tight, so as not to reduce the suction pressure.
2. Pay attention to electricity safety. Electrical switches must not be wet with water. Do not operate the machine with wet hands. Do not continuously suck powdery substance for a long time, otherwise, it will be charged with static electricity.
3. If it is found that there are large pieces of paper, paper balls, plastic sheets or sharp objects in the cleaned place, and things thicker than the diameter of the straw, it should be excluded in advance to prevent the suction pipe from being blocked.
4. If there is more dust in the dust container, it should be removed in time, and the dust on the filter should be removed at the same time. Maintain good ventilation to prevent the filter from being blocked, which may cause small suction, heat generation of the motor, and reduce service life.
Maintenance of industrial dust collector
1. The industrial dust collector should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 40 ° C.
2. After use, wipe the industrial vacuum cleaner and its accessories with a damp cloth, and then put them away after drying.
3. The dust bag after cleaning can be washed with warm water and dried.
4. If the dust bag is found to be worn out, it should be replaced in time to clean the dust in the bucket in time.