|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
1. Due to the different models and specifications of industrial dust collectors , their use methods are also different, and the instruction manual is used to avoid unnecessary trouble.
2. If the high-temperature dust is absorbed, the filter material of the filter bag of the dust collector must be a special material before it can be used.
3. If dust is found in the filter bag of the industrial dust collector , you need to check whether the filter bag is damaged, and you need to replace the filter bag immediately or repair the filter bag.
4. If the dust hopper fails to remove the ash and the hopper material level is too high, it may be necessary to clean the dust from the hopper. If the dust from the hopper is not cleaned in time, it will bring hidden dangers to the safety of the dust collector.
5. The most important point is to cut off the power immediately after the operation is completed to ensure the service life of the dust collector.