Industrial dust collectors are
used to clean up all kinds of dust and garbage generated during work. This not only reduces the workload of workers, but also greatly reduces the probability of workers suffering from occupational diseases. However, after the dust collector is operated for a period of time, it will be at the bottom of the filter bag. There is a problem with ash deposits. These ash deposits are settled by the operator during cleaning. What should we do if we want to clean up the ash deposit of the dust collector simply without wasting too much labor?
Some methods of industrial dust collectors
dedicated to the majority of users, hope to help those who need:
1. Gas cleaning: The gas cleaning is to blow back the filter bag with the help of high-pressure gas or the external atmosphere to remove the dust on the filter bag. Gas cleaning includes pulse spray cleaning, anti-blowing cleaning and anti-suction cleaning.
2. Mechanical vibration cleaning: divided into the top vibration cleaning and the middle vibration cleaning (both for the filter bag), each row of filter bags is periodically shaken by means of a mechanical vibration device to remove the filter. Ash on the bag.
3. Manual tapping: Tap each filter bag manually to remove the dust on the filter bag. The operator should do the cleaning work in time after the completion, so as to avoid excessive dust accumulation on the industrial dust collector.
4. Gas box pulse cleaning method: It is also called forced pulse method. It is characterized by dividing the filter bag into several chambers. The clean air box above the filter bag is separated by a partition to form a compartment. tube. Dust removal is performed in order from room to room. The exhaust valve is closed, and a pulsed airflow is sprayed from the side to the upper part of the sub-chamber. It enters each filter bag through the sub-chamber, and uses its impact and expansion to clean the ash.
5. Back-blow vibration combined dust removal method: When the dust is not sufficiently removed by the back-blown dust removal method, plus the combination of weak vibration dust removal method, high-temperature glass fiber filter bags actually use this combination Ash way.