Dongguan Spiral Duct
is a thin-walled circular pipe made of spiral strips with metal strip rolls. It is mainly used in air conditioning and ventilation systems. Its material is mainly galvanized sheet, and it can also be made of stainless steel, copper, aluminum, color steel sheet, and micro-perforated sheet. It is used in different occasions and has the following advantages:
First, air tightness:
1. Each length of straight pipe is made of a whole piece of metal coil to achieve the best air tightness;
2. When the Dongguan spiral air pipe is installed, there are fewer connections between the pipe and the pipe. Typical round duct length is 4-6 meters, while rectangular duct length is only 1-1.5 meters. Circular air ducts can be longer if allowed.
3. Only one joint is needed to connect two ducts, while rectangular ducts require two completely separate flange systems to connect.
1. With the same cross-sectional area, the perimeter of a rectangular duct is 13% longer than that of a circular duct, and the perimeter of a rectangular duct with a length-to-width ratio of 1: 2 is 20% more than that of a circular duct. 1: 3 30% more, 41% more for 1: 4; therefore, the production board of the round duct and the sealant and insulation used in the installation are less than those of the rectangular duct.
2, the same insulation effect, compared with rectangular duct, circular duct can use thinner insulation materials. Lower density insulation can also be used.
3. The number and size of the mounting brackets can be reduced. The distance of the rectangular duct hanging bracket is 2.5M and the circular duct is 3M.
4. The superior structural characteristics of the circular duct completely allow the use of thinner sheet processing in the same situation.