Since its introduction in the market, Dongguan Spiral Duct
has been widely used in ventilation and air-conditioning systems due to its excellent performance and low operating costs. At present, most products are also widely used in shipbuilding, ventilation, purification, bridge dust removal, Airport, tunnel and other construction industries. The main uses of spiral duct are as follows:
(1) Ventilation system: send fresh air and exhaust, exhaust harmful gases from the outdoors, and send fresh air to the indoors. Generally speaking, the ventilation system has a large flow, so it is required to use air ducts with less resistance to save cost and operating costs-spiral ducts are the most suitable. Generally, galvanized iron pipes are used, and stainless steel pipes are used in corrosive and extremely humid places.
(2) Air-conditioning system: The spiral air duct can be pasted with insulation material and has a beautiful appearance.
(3) Oil fume exhaust system: The kitchens of restaurants, restaurants, and hotels have a large amount of oil fume generated and need to be discharged. The use of spiral air ducts is suitable, good strength, economical and practical.
(4) Dust removal system: spiral dust pipes can be used for collection and transportation of the dust removal device.
(5) Bulk material transportation: pneumatic conveying system, some finer and loose material particles can be conveyed by spiral duct, low cost and good effect.
A: Dongguan Spiral Duct has the
same pipe diameter according to national standards, and the plate thickness is reduced by 10-15%. (Main material cost reduced by 10-15%)
B: Under the same conditions, the full auxiliary materials (hanging keys, etc.) have a simple result and a small number, and the cost of installing auxiliary materials is reduced by 30%.
C: The hoisting efficiency during construction is doubled compared to the rectangular duct.
D: Under the same conditions, the low-speed air supply and exhaust air duct can be changed to high-speed air supply and exhaust air. The system design can reduce the total number of air ducts, which is not only economical but also saves space.
A: With the same plate thickness and the same pipe diameter, the strength of the spiral duct is high.
B: The appearance of the air duct is round and beautiful.
C: Under the same cross section, the circular duct has a more reasonable tension than the rectangular duct, which greatly improves the rigidity of the duct and significantly reduces chatter noise.
D: At the same length, the number of flange connections is small, and the bee performance is better than the rectangular duct, which greatly improves the ventilation quality of the system.