The main reasons that easily lead to no suction in industrial vacuum cleaners
1. Too much waste debris sucked up in the dust bucket of the industrial vacuum cleaner Too much waste dust in the dust bucket or filter bag of the industrial vacuum cleaner leads to unsmooth air circulation and insufficient suction power. Therefore, in this case, you need to clean the dust in the dust bucket or filter bag in time.
2. The impurity particles sucked by the industrial vacuum cleaner are too small. The impurity particles sucked by the industrial vacuum cleaner are smaller. During the suction process, the small particles will adhere to the filter or the dust separator, causing the filter or dust filter micropores to be blocked. , The airflow channel is not smooth, causing the suction of the vacuum cleaner to decrease or even completely disappear. The foreign matter on the filter or dust filter should be removed or replaced with a new dust filter and filter.
3. The air duct of the vacuum cleaner is blocked. If the hose, the suction head or the air suction port is blocked by garbage such as paper balls, cotton wool, etc., the suction of the vacuum cleaner will be reduced or completely disappeared.
4.The airtightness of the vacuum cleaner body or accessories is not sealed
(1) The air inlet of the host in the main body of the vacuum cleaner is improperly assembled, or the rubber blocks or rubber rings around the host are not properly placed; or the rubber seals are aged and displaced, causing the airflow to flow out of the air outlet edge of the host and the wind pressure is reduced. The main machine cavity should be opened to eliminate the above phenomenon, or replace the rubber block and rubber ring.
(2) The filter in the dust collection chamber is missing or not installed, so that the rubber ring around the filter bag is not evenly placed between the dust collection chambers to leak the storm, so that the vacuum in the dust collection chamber is reduced and the suction is reduced. Hold a piece of paper with your hand and place it on the edge of the contact surface between the main body cavity and the dust collection cavity. If the paper shakes, it means that the seal is not good here. Open the dust collection chamber, reinstall the filter and rubber ring, or replace the rubber ring.
(3) Leakage due to damaged vacuum cleaner accessories. Such as cracks in hoses, joints and pipes, severe damage to the bristles of the brushes, etc., will not allow all airflow from the pipes to the dust collection cavity.
(4) If the filter bag of the vacuum cleaner is used for a long time, the air holes will be blocked, and the suction will decrease or disappear.