As an industrial dust removal equipment, the industrial dust collector
has many problems during its use. The key is the air volume. The working principle of the industrial dust collector is to rely on the air volume to achieve the dust removal effect. However, the calculation of the air volume of industrial dust collectors has always been a "hereditary treasure" of various dust collector manufacturers in the industry. The air volume of the dust collector determines the efficiency of the dust collector and the type of the dust collector.
Design of air volume for industrial dust collector
: In the design of bag dust collector, the air volume for small dust collector is only a few m3 / h, and the air volume for large and medium dust collectors can reach millions of m3 / h, so the air volume for dust collector is determined to be The most important factor. In general, the size of the bag filter is proportional to the air volume. Design considerations are as follows:
1. The unit of air volume is expressed in m3 / min and m3 / h, but we must pay attention to the place where the dust collector is used and the temperature of the flue gas. High temperature gas contains a lot of water, so the air volume is not expressed by dry air but by wet air volume, and the water content is expressed by volume fraction.
2. Because the performance of the bag filter depends on the actual filtering wind speed of the wet air, if the processing temperature of the bag filter has been determined and the gas cooling method is diluted, then the bag filter at this temperature will be used. The processing air volume of the device must be added to the dilution air volume. When calculating the required filtering area of the bag filter, its filtering speed is the actual filtering wind speed.
3. In order to adapt to the change of dust source, when designing a bag filter to add a certain amount of spare air volume over the normal air volume, the bag filter is designed according to the highest air volume. The pressure loss will increase greatly, the dust removal bag will be blocked, the dust removal efficiency will be reduced, and it will even cause other failure frequencies to rise sharply. However, if the amount of spare air is too large, it will increase the investment and operating costs of the bag filter.
4. As the temperature of the dust source changes, the processing air volume of the bag filter also changes. However, the maximum value of the air volume of the dust collector should not be estimated based on the misoperation of the dust source and the occasional failure.
5. Once the processing air volume is determined, the necessary filtering area can be determined according to the determined filtering wind speed. The filtering wind speed varies greatly depending on the type of bag filter, the type of filter material and the production operation process.