1. During use, the acid and alkali concentration in the absorption solution should be checked in time. When the acid concentration is found to be too high, the absorption solution should be replaced in time.
2. The surroundings of exhaust gas treatment equipment should be kept clean and sanitary.
3. It is often necessary to check whether the spray in the absorption tower is blocked, if it is blocked, it should be cleaned in time, or the tower should be cleaned.
4. The absorption liquid in the purification tower is added through the liquid tank. The liquid level is at the level of the inlet. After the equipment is running, a part of the liquid will enter the circulation system. Add the liquid again to make it level with the inlet. During the use, the use of the absorption liquid should be observed. When it is found that it is consumed too much, it should be added in time. The absorption liquid should be checked every 8 hours, and if it is lacking, it should be added in time.
5. When the equipment stops running, first stop the blower for 1-2 minutes, and then stop the circulating water pump. When in use, turn on the circulating water pump for 2-3 minutes before turning on the blower.
Exhaust gas treatment equipment treats malodorous gases. After the exhaust equipment is input to the purification equipment, the purification equipment uses a high-energy UV beam and ozone to synergistically decompose and oxidize the malodorous gases, so that the malodorous gas substances are degraded and converted into low molecular compounds, water and carbon dioxide , And then exhausted through the exhaust duct.
The high-energy UV beam is used to cleave the molecular bonds of bacteria in the malodorous gas, destroy the bacteria's nucleic acid (DNA), and then perform the oxidation reaction through ozone to completely achieve the purpose of deodorizing and killing bacteria.