Grinding and polishing the dust collector can be called the heart of the dust collector. The selection of the filter bag is very important, which directly affects the dust removal effect of the dust collector. The selection of filter bag (dust removal filter bag) is selected from the following aspects: temperature, humidity and chemical nature of the gas; particle size; dust concentration; filtering wind speed; dust cleaning method and other factors.
Advantages of polishing dusting workbenches and polishing workshops:
1. A deflector is set at the air inlet of the exhaust workbench to prevent dust from directly impacting the filter element, thereby extending the service life of the filter element.
2. The fan adopts high-efficiency centrifugal fan, which has the characteristics of high efficiency and stable operation.
3. In order to prevent noise pollution, noise reduction is applied to the fan.
4. It integrates the workbench and the dust removal function, and directly removes dust from the dust source.
5, compact structure, small footprint, can work in double or multiple stations at the same time.
6. Filter media can be selected according to the nature of the dust managed by the user to meet the removal of dust with different properties.
7. The filter cartridge has a long service life, stable performance and easy replacement.
8. There are air inlets on the bottom, front and top of the workbench, which can effectively control the scattering of dust.
9. Equipped with a new low-noise fan, the suction volume is unchanged, and the noise is lower. Can protect the physical and mental health of the operator.
10. Drawer-type dust collecting box ensures quick and convenient dusting.