Features of strong structure of polishing and dusting workbench
Grinding and polishing dust removal, polishing workbench, polishing workbench This workbench can effectively capture small suspended dust without interfering with the movement and field of view of the worker. It is an ideal choice for medium and small fine processing and irregular parts. It can be connected to a special soot purifier, or to a central soot system.
1. Polishing the dust collector, polishing the workbench, polishing the dust removal workbench, the air inlet of the exhaust workbench is provided with a deflector to prevent dust from directly impacting the filter element, thereby extending the service life of the filter element.
2. The fan adopts high-efficiency centrifugal fan, which has the characteristics of high efficiency and stable operation.
3. In order to prevent noise pollution, noise reduction is applied to the fan.
4. It integrates the workbench and the dust removal function, and directly removes dust from the dust source.
5, compact structure, small footprint, can work in double or multiple stations at the same time.
6. Filter media can be selected according to the nature of the dust managed by the user to meet the removal of dust with different properties.
7. The filter cartridge has a long service life, stable performance and easy replacement.
8. There are air inlets on the bottom, front and top of the workbench, which can effectively control the scattering of dust.
9. Equipped with a new low-noise fan, the suction volume is unchanged, and the noise is lower. Can protect the physical and mental health of the operator.
10.Pulse reverse blow type automatic dust cleaning can ensure that the equipment is always in good working condition.