Sanding and polishing workbench features include several points
1. A baffle is set at the air inlet of the exhausting workbench for polishing and dust removal, to prevent dust from directly impacting the filter element, thereby extending the applicable life of the filter element.
2. The fan adopts high-efficiency centrifugal fan, which has the characteristics of high efficiency and stable operation.
3. In order to prevent noise pollution, noise reduction is applied to the fan.
4. It integrates the workbench and the dust removal function, and directly removes dust from the dust source.
5, compact structure, small footprint, can work in double or multiple stations at the same time.
6. Filter media can be selected according to the nature of the dust managed by the user to meet the removal of dust with different properties.
7. The filter cartridge has a long service life, stable performance and easy replacement.
8. There are air inlets on the bottom, front and top of the workbench, which can effectively control the scattering of dust.
9. Equipped with a new low-noise fan, the suction volume is unchanged, and the noise is lower. Can protect the physical and mental health of the operator.
10.Pulse reverse blow type automatic dust cleaning can ensure that the equipment is always in good working condition.