What are the design principles of the polishing and dust collector unit?
1. The polishing and polishing dust collector unit adopts mature, safe and reliable technology and advanced, simple, and effective treatment equipment to ensure that the dust removal equipment operates normally and the exhaust gas meets the standards;
2. The whole project has the characteristics of reasonable layout, small space occupation and small investment;
3. The polishing and dust removal equipment is selected for long service life, simple and convenient maintenance; and the processing effect is stable, and the main components of the dust removal system are highly interchangeable;
Main features of grinding and polishing dust collector:
1. High efficiency and low energy consumption: the use of direct pulse valve, low resistance, fast startup, strong dust cleaning ability. Each part of the injection system has excellent aerodynamic characteristics. The bag mouth is directly used for ejection, eliminating the traditional ejector. Therefore, the injection pressure only needs 0.4Mpa, and the injection time is shortened to 0.065-0.085 seconds. Concentrated flue gas purification has a good dust removal effect.
2. Long filter bag: The length of the dust filter bag is 6 meters, which greatly breaks the bag length limit of the commonly known pulse dust collector. And the dust removal effect is good, so it occupies less ground.
3.Simple filter bag fixing method: The filter bag is embedded in the flower plate with an elastic expansion ring sewn at the mouth of the bag. It is extremely convenient to disassemble the filter bag. People can change the bag in the air box without contact with dust.