China's research, development, promotion and use of air pollution control technologies and equipment. The average residence time of gas pollutants in the atmosphere is as few as a few minutes and as long as several decades or more than 100 years. Among them, atmospheric pollutants are generally divided into two categories: primary (primary) pollutants, which are directly discharged into the atmosphere from pollution sources; secondary (secondary) pollutants, which are thermal or photochemical in the atmosphere by primary pollutants The product after the reaction.
Air pollution lies in three aspects:
(1) Source of domestic pollution.
(2) Industrial pollution sources.
(3) Transportation pollution sources.
Why is air pollution so serious?
1. Weak environmental awareness and insufficient understanding of sustainable development strategies
2. Irrational use of energy and serious energy waste
Inadequate funding for air pollution prevention
Inadequate law enforcement and insufficient supervision and management
V. Lack of practical governance technologies
The above is the cause of air pollution. It can be seen that the waste gas treatment equipment
should really be taken seriously. It can not only pollute the environment, but also endanger our own health.