1. Abnormal situation: A large amount of smoke remains at the work site of the welding smoke processing equipment.
1. Possible cause: The placement position of the suction arm of the welding smoke purifier is inappropriate.
Treatment method: adjust the position of the suction arm.
2. Possible cause: The smoke generated per unit time on site is much larger than the theoretical absorption amount per unit time of the purifier.
Solution: Increase the number of purifiers or use high-power welding smoke purifiers.
3. Possible cause: Failure to clean up in time after work leads to poor air conduction in the suction arm.
Solution: Dredge the suction arm to ensure smooth suction of the suction arm.
2. Abnormal situation: The wall area is severely gray.
1. Possible cause: The wall surface is not smooth.
Treatment method: treat the inner surface.
2. Possible cause: The content of fine dust particles is not enough.
Solution: Periodically introduce gas containing coarse particles to clean the wall surface.