|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
现在由小编来详细介绍一下工业吸尘器的注意事项 ： Before and after use of industrial vacuum cleaners, what should be paid attention to is what many users care about . Now I will introduce the precautions of industrial vacuum cleaners in detail:
I. Inspection before use of industrial vacuum cleaners:
1. Open the cylinder cover to check whether the dust storage bag is tight, whether the suction mouth is fastened, and cover the cylinder cover.
2. Check the power supply voltage. If necessary, pay attention to the motor's forward and reverse rotation.
3. Some industrial vacuum cleaners with belt drive need to be replaced with new conveyor belts. Open the rear door of the vacuum cleaner for replacement.
4. If the belt is loose, open the side door and adjust the control nut to an appropriate position.
Second, the matters needing attention in the use of industrial vacuum cleaners :
1. Ordinary (non-explosion-proof) machines are strictly prohibited to be used in flammable and explosive places;
2. Non-special material filter bags must not absorb burning flames and ultra-high temperature waste;
3. It is strictly forbidden to use without dust bag or filter, otherwise it will directly lead to fan damage;
4. When the filter bag or filter is damaged, it should be replaced in time, and it can't be used continuously.
5. The vacuum suction hose must not be crushed, stepped on or worn; the temperature of the rear casing is high, especially after continuous working for a long time, pay attention to burns;
6. The excessive dust accumulated in the dust bucket should be cleaned in time, and the filter bags and filters should be cleaned regularly to ensure smooth flow;
7. After the vacuum cleaner is overloaded, the thermal relay in the control box will automatically cut off the power. At this time, you must unplug the power plug to find out the reason. After the thermal relay is reset, use it in the line;
8. After the work is completed, the power should be cut off and placed in a cool and dry place. This can effectively extend the service life of industrial dust collectors.