选择旋风除尘器的注意事项 Industrial dust collector , precautions for selecting cyclone dust collector
The principle of the dust remover is to make the dust-containing airflow rotate, and the dust particles are separated from the airflow by the centrifugal force and collected on the wall, and then the dust particles are dropped into the ash bucket by the gravity. Each component of the cyclone dust collector
has a certain size ratio. Each change in the proportional relationship can affect the efficiency and pressure loss of the cyclone dust collector. The diameter of the dust collector, the size of the air inlet and the diameter of the exhaust pipe are the main influencing factors. . In use, it should be noted that when a certain limit is exceeded, favorable factors can also be converted into adverse factors. In addition, some factors are beneficial to improve the efficiency of dust removal, but they will increase the pressure loss, so the adjustment of each factor must be taken into account. So when choosing a cyclone dust collector, pay attention to the following
1. The selected cyclone dust collector has small resistance loss, low power consumption, simple structure and easy maintenance.
2. When the temperature of the dust-containing gas is very high, the cyclone dust collector should be equipped with thermal insulation facilities to avoid moisture condensation in it and affect the dust removal effect.
3. The amount of purified gas of the cyclone dust collector
should be consistent with the actual amount of dust-containing gas to be processed. 并联为宜。 When selecting the diameter of the cyclone dust collector
, it should be as small as possible. If the volume of air required to pass is large, it may be appropriate to use several cyclones with a small diameter in parallel.
4. When the gas contains flammable and explosive dust, the cyclone dust collector should be equipped with explosion-proof devices.
5. The smallest dust particle that can be captured by the cyclone dust collector should be slightly smaller than the particle size of the dust in the treated gas.
6. The cyclone dust collector should be well sealed to ensure no air leakage.