|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
The related introduction of the pulse bag type dust collector is as follows:
The related introduction of the pulse bag type dust collector is composed of an ash hopper, an intermediate box (dust gas chamber), an upper box (clean air chamber) and an ash blowing and ash cleaning device. A dust collecting device includes multiple filtering units, each The unit has hundreds to thousands of filter bags and is arranged along multiple concentric circles.
Take the form of external filtering. The filter bag is oblate, with an equivalent circle diameter of 127 mm, and is fixed on the middle box along the flower plate. The inside of the filter bag is supported by a frame of the same shape ...
Related introduction of pulse bag type dust collector: Dust- containing gas enters the middle box and enters the filter bag from outside to inside. Dust is blocked on the outer surface of the filter bag. The cleaning gas is collected in the bag and collected in the upper box and then discharged to the outlet flue. . Filter bag dust removal is achieved by a pulse blowing device. Ash cleaning device. The filter unit has 2 to 4 blowpipes provided by a pulse valve. The rotating mechanism drives the sprinkler pipe to continuously rotate, and the pulse valve blows air at regular intervals to clean all filter bags in a dust removal cycle.
Structure of spiral jet pulse bag type dust collector Structure of spiral jet pulse bag type dust collector Platform 8 ash bucket 9 pulse valve and driver. Motor, stable gas 10-blowpipe 11-clean air chamber
The dust removal equipment is controlled by the PLC system, and adopts two control methods: constant pressure difference and timing. Generally, a constant pressure differential dust removal method is used. When the resistance of the vacuum cleaner equipment reaches the upper limit, dust collection will begin. When the resistance drops to the lower limit, dust removal will stop.
Features of rotary blow tube pulse bag dust collector:
1) The air source pressure required for pulse injection is usually lower than 0.09MPa;
2) The number of pulse valves is small. The device for handling air volume ho xl04m 3 / h has only 8 (or I2) pulse valves, and the maintenance workload is small.
3) The length of the filter bag can reach more than 8m. The filter bag has a flat circular cross-section and has a small footprint;
4) Compared with other pulse bag type dust collector equipment, it has added mechanical moving parts and has certain maintenance workload;
5) Because the filter bags are arranged in concentric circles, the dust removal frequency of the filter bags located on the inner and outer rings is several times different. It is difficult to align the nozzle of the injection tube with the center of the filter bag during each injection, which affects the spraying effect. Suitable for use under conditions of good dust removal performance.
Related recommendation: Working principle of bag filter
的脉冲袋式除尘器广泛的使用在 家具厂、木工加工、五金打磨抛光车间、金属制品厂、电子行业、铸造铝业、 炼铁厂、炼钢厂、铁合金厂、耐火厂、铸造厂、发电厂等，产生的工业烟气和工业粉尘的企业需要安装工业除尘处理系统。 The pulse bag type dust collector of Yuchen Dedusting Equipment Manufacturer is widely used in furniture factory, woodworking, hardware polishing workshop, metal products factory, electronics industry, foundry aluminum industry, ironmaking plant, steelmaking plant, ferroalloy plant, refractory plant , Foundries, power plants, and other enterprises that produce industrial flue gas and industrial dust need to install industrial dust removal processing systems.