|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
How to properly choose the dust removal equipment , the various industries must first determine the air volume of the dust point and the filtering wind speed before rationally designing the dust removal equipment.
Calculation of processing gas volume
When calculating the processing gas of the bag filter, the gas amount Ie under the working conditions first needs the amount of gas that actually passes through the bag filter, and the leakage of the filter itself should also be considered. These data should be determined based on the actual operating experience or test data of the existing plant. If the necessary data is not available, it can be calculated based on the amount of gas generated during the production process and the amount of air mixed in the hood (about 20%-40%).
How to properly select the dust removal equipment needs to be noted that if the amount of gas generated in the production process is the amount of gas in the working state, it needs to be converted into the amount of gas in the standard state when selecting and comparing.
2. Selection of filtering wind speed
The size of the filtering wind speed depends on the characteristics of the dust-containing gas, the type of fabric and the nature of the dust. Generally, it is selected based on the recommended data of the vacuum cleaner sample and the actual experience of the user. The filtering wind speed of most backflush bag type dust collectors is 0. The filtering wind speed of pulse bag type dust collectors is 1. The filtering wind speed of glass fiber bag type dust collectors is about 0.5 to 0.8 m / s.
3. Determination of filtration area
(1) The total filtering area can be determined by calculating the total filtering area based on the total air flow through the dust collector and a predetermined filtering speed, and then the total size and size of the bag dust collector can be determined.
(2) single filter bag area of single round filter bag
In the process of processing the filter bag, because the filter bag needs to be fixed on the flower plate or short tube, and some need to be suspended and fixed on the bag cover, the two ends of the filter bag need to be double-sewn or even multi-layered Increased without filtering effect, while some filter bags need a fixing ring in the middle, this part also has no filtering effect.
(3) After calculating the total filtration area and the area of a single dust bag, the number of filter bags can be calculated. If you determine the number of filter bags in each filter bag room, you can also calculate the number of rooms in the entire dust collector. Although the design or selection of the dust removal device needs to determine the number of rooms, in order to facilitate on-site layout and maintenance, the number of rooms with more than 6 seat removal devices is usually double-row. Each chamber of the cleaner having less than 5 chambers is provided in a single row.
How to choose dust removal equipment correctly 4. Resistance calculation
The resistance of the bag filter is composed of three parts: (a) the resistance of the device body structure refers to the gas resistance from the dust collector group to the outlet of the dust collector; (b) the filter bag resistance refers to the resistance of the filter material when filtering dust, about 50 ~ 150 pa; (c) the resistance of the dust layer on the surface of the filter bag is about j ~ 10 times the resistance of the clean filter cloth.
In addition, the filtering resistance can also be approximated by calculating the amount of dust filtering to look up the table. The structural resistance of the dust collector body increases with the increase of the filtering wind speed, and the resistance of different types and different types of bag dust collectors is also different. Therefore It is difficult to calculate with a certain expression. Generally the filtering wind speed is 0. At 5 ～ 3m / h, the body resistance is generally between 50 ～ 500 pa. However, when considering the structural resistance of the body, certain reserves should be considered at the same time.
Related recommendation: Working principle of bag filter
How to choose the correct dust removal equipment More related content Welcome to the official website of Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers for more information!