|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Pulse bag type dust collector mainly consists of upper box, middle box (with filter bag and frame inside), ash hopper, ash cleaning mechanism, ash unloading device, control system, etc. Dust-containing gas enters from the lower part of the box and passes through the guide plate It evenly reaches the filter bag. After the large particles of dust collide, it first falls into the ash hopper. The dust is blocked on the outer surface of the filter bag. The clean gas enters the bag, passes through the bag opening and the upper box, and is discharged through the air outlet pipe. The dust continuously increases. When the resistance of the equipment reaches the set value, the pressure difference monitoring system sends a signal, the dust cleaning mechanism starts to work, the compressed air is ejected from the pulse valve, and guided to the filter bag through the injection pipe and the nozzle. The filter bag instantly expands and vibrates. The surface dust is poured into the hopper and discharged by the ash discharge valve. It can also be cleaned by conventional dust or manual dust. Each bag of the pulse bag dust collector is sequentially dust-removed, and the bin that has completed the dust removal returns immediately to the dust removal state. Pulse bag dust removal In actual operation of the filter, attention should be paid to maintenance and overhaul work, timely detection of problems, and handling of failures. This can avoid deterioration of the situation, save maintenance costs, and ensure stable filter operation. The dust removal efficiency is high. The following are some common faults and solutions of pulse bag filter
Common faults and solutions of pulse bag filter
1. Poor dust removal effect. Pulse bag dust collector with excessive dust concentration is an efficient dust removal equipment. Once dust emission is found at the outlet of the exhaust pipe behind the vacuum cleaner, the reasons can be found in the following aspects:
(1) The newly installed clean filter bag has large pores, and the dust passing rate is high in the initial stage of use. It has not yet reached the optimal filtration state, and the dust emission is large. With the progress of filtration, dust accumulates on the outer surface of the filter bag to form a dust layer, which makes the pores on the outer surface of the filter bag smaller and improves the dust removal efficiency. The "dust filter" effect can remove more than 99% of fine dust. Therefore, it is more accurate to measure the dust removal efficiency of the pulse bag dust collector after one month of continuous use.
(2).) Check whether the filter bag is installed correctly. In the ordinary pulse bag type dust collector, the filter bag is embedded in the hole of the faceplate through the elastic expansion ring sewn in the mouth of the filter bag. The dust removal air chamber of the middle box and the clean air chamber of the upper box are strictly distinguished by the faceplate. If The elastic expansion ring at the mouth of the filter bag does not fully match the faceplate hole, and a gap will be generated, which will cause the dust-containing airflow to directly enter the clean air chamber and generate fog at the outlet of the exhaust cylinder. Check the installation of the filter bag openings one by one. If there is a gap, you need to tightly seal. During the installation of the pulse bag type dust collector, the installation quality of the filter bag is one of the key points of supervision and inspection. The installation has been improved and optimized: a ferrule is welded above each faceplate hole, the ferrule is 3.0 mm high, concentric with the faceplate hole, and a single layer of elastic expansion ring sewn in the mouth of the filter bag is closely fitted to the inner wall of the ferrule This not only guarantees a smooth sealing of the installation height of the filter bag, but also makes the installation and removal of the filter bag easier.
(3) The damaged filter bag will directly discharge the dust-containing airflow, and dust will be generated at the outlet of the exhaust cylinder behind the dust collector. For large-scale pulse bag dusters for off-line cleaning, the following methods can be used to determine the bag breaking position: Manually cleaning one room at a time, close the air outlet valve of one room at a time, and pay attention to the outlet of the exhaust pipe. The trachea outlet is no longer dusty. Based on this, you can determine which chamber has a broken bag. If only a few filter bags are damaged, and the disc hole is sealed with an iron cap, the discharged dust concentration can be guaranteed. When it is necessary to replace the filter bags, it is recommended that all the dust bags of the same dust collector be replaced at the same time to ensure that each filter bag has The same resistance. If only a few filter bags can be replaced, the bag mouth of the new filter bag needs to be closed and buried in the dedusting ash for a few days to increase the resistance of the new filter bag and make the resistance of the new filter bag close to the old filter bag.
(4) For a vacuum cleaner in which the air inlet passage and the air outlet passage are separated only by the partition, it is necessary to check whether the intermediate partition is welded firmly. If there are welding seams and gaps in the middle partition, high concentrations of dust at the air inlet will enter the air outlet channel, resulting in dust emission at the outlet of the exhaust cylinder. Ensuring the welding quality of the intermediate partition and completely separating the inlet and outlet channels is another focus of quality inspection during the production and installation of the dust collector.
Common faults and solutions of pulse bag filter . Bagging phenomenon occurs. The high running resistance of pulse bag filter is an important performance index of bag filter. The pulse bag filter with high performance and good operation not only has high dust removal efficiency, And the running resistance should be kept below 1500 pa. If the dust adhered to the filter bag can not be effectively removed when the pulse bag type dust collector is removing the dust, the dust will gradually accumulate and block on the outer surface of the filter bag and stick to the filter bag, which not only makes The filter bag is easily damaged, and it increases the operating resistance of the dust collector, increases the operating load of the dust collector, and increases the operating cost. Performance tests of the dust collector used by Liuzhou Iron and Steel show that some pulse bag dust collectors have an operating resistance of more than 1500 pa, and some The dust collector is even up to 3000 pa, which is not in good working condition. Installing a pressure difference detection alarm device on the vacuum cleaner can easily monitor the running resistance of the vacuum cleaner. If you find that the running resistance of the pulse bag filter is higher than the control range, you should find the following reasons to correct the problem:
(1) The dust removal time is short and the dust removal cycle is long. If the dust on the filter bag cannot be removed, the vacuum cleaner will switch to the filtering state, which will quickly increase the running resistance. For the pulse bag dust collector, the time used in the dust cleaning process ( Ie pulse valve blowing time) is the ash cleaning time, which is adjustable within the range of 0.05 to 0.5s. The interval between two dust removal is the dust removal cycle, usually 0 ~ 30 min. Adjust the dust removal system of the pulse bag type dust collector to appropriately extend the dust removal time, increase the amount of compressed air and induced air injected into the filter bag; at the same time, shorten the dust cleaning cycle, and even use continuous dust cleaning methods, which can make the filter bag dust more thorough. Effectively reduce running resistance.
(2) When the pulse bag type dust collector is processing high-temperature and high-humidity gas, if the gas temperature is lower than the dew point during operation, water vapor will condense and dew, so that the filter bag becomes wet, a large amount of dust adheres to the surface of the filter bag, and blocks the filter bag. The compressed air cannot be removed due to the blown air, causing the filter bag to stick. The dust collector of the paste bag production fails, the resistance is too large, and the operating conditions are deteriorated. In order to prevent the pulse bag duster from dew condensation, paste bag, and gas The temperature must be kept at 25 ~ 35 ° C above the dew point. When using a vacuum cleaner to handle high-temperature and high-humidity gas, a temperature detection alarm device should be installed at the entrance for monitoring, and rock wool and other thermal insulation materials should be installed outside the enclosure for thermal insulation. Before the dust removal system stops running, all the moisture in the dust collector must be exhausted and replaced with dry air to prevent condensation. That is, after the production equipment is stopped, the dust removal fan should be stopped after a long period of operation.
(3) Pulse bag type dust collector usually works under negative pressure. If the equipment leaks, it will inhale a lot of outdoor air and rain, make the filter bag damp and hard, and increase the running resistance. Therefore, the vacuum cleaner needs to be tightly sealed, and the air leakage rate is less than 3%. During the installation of the equipment, the quality of welding is of paramount importance. All welding must be performed in accordance with the relevant specifications and standards. After the welding is completed, kerosene, phosphors, etc. are used for leak inspection. Leaks must be re-welded. The inspection door of the vacuum cleaner must be sealed with rubber strips and regularly inspected and replaced. Carefully inspect each unloader and flange and seal them. Reduce the air leakage of the dust collector, which can effectively protect the filter bag from sticking, and ensure the equipment to run smoothly under low resistance.
(4) Pulse bag dust collector generally uses compressed air to blow dust. Compressed air contains more oil, water and impurities. If it is sprayed directly into the filter bag without purification, it will cause the filter bag to be contaminated, wet, and dew. If the dust collector Handle high-temperature and high-humidity gas. Once the cold compressed air is injected, the temperature at the junction of cold and heat reaches the dew point, the surface of the filter bag will dew, and it will harden after a large amount of dust adheres. To prevent impurities in the compressed air, the paste bag To harden, it is necessary to formulate and implement a working system, and insist on opening the gas storage tank drain valve, gas source triple pipe and pulse valve with air bag every day to remove oil and water pollutants. In addition, a freeze dryer and heater can be installed in front of the pulse valve air separation bag to further dehydrate and heat the compressed air, and then spray the compressed air into the filter bag for dust removal.
Common faults and solutions of pulse bag filter 3. Magnetic Pulse Valve Leakage The electromagnetic pulse valve is the key component of the pulse bag type dust collector, which can be called the "heart" of the pulse bag type dust collector. Its performance directly affects the operation of the dust collector. Air leakage is the electromagnetic pulse valve One of the common failures. Once the electromagnetic pulse valve leaks, the air pressure of the air distribution bag drops rapidly, all the pulse valves of the vacuum cleaner cannot work, the operating resistance of the vacuum cleaner continues to increase, and the ventilation volume drops rapidly. Common causes of leaks from solenoid pulse valves are as follows:
(1) The diaphragm of the electromagnetic pulse valve is damaged. Close the valve in front of the pulse valve distributor and open the pulse valve for inspection. If the diaphragm is damaged, it must be replaced.
(2) There are debris such as rust and welding slag between the diaphragm gasket and the end face of the air outlet, and the seal is not tight, resulting in air leakage of the electromagnetic pulse valve. The pulse valve must be opened to completely remove impurities. In the process of installing the pulse bag type dust collector, first ventilate the compressed air pipe to remove impurities such as rust and welding slag, and then install the pulse valve and air distribution bag, which can effectively prevent the pulse valve from leaking due to blockage of impurities.
(3) For the submerged pulse valve, if there is a leak in the blow pipe in the airbag, the compressed air will directly enter the blow pipe and leak out without going through the pulse valve. Prompt repair or replacement of blowpipe can eliminate pulse valve leakage.
找寻更多相关咨询！ For more common faults and solutions of pulse bag dust collectors , welcome to Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers for more related consultation!