|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Pulse bag type dust collector mainly consists of upper box, middle box (with filter bag and frame inside), ash hopper, ash cleaning mechanism, ash unloading device, control system, etc. Dust-containing gas enters from the lower part of the box and passes through the guide plate It evenly reaches the filter bag. After the large particles of dust collide, it first falls into the ash hopper. The dust is blocked on the outer surface of the filter bag. The clean gas enters the bag, passes through the bag opening and the upper box, and is discharged through the air outlet pipe. With the outer surface of the filter bag The dust continuously increases. When the resistance of the equipment reaches the set value, the pressure difference monitoring system sends a signal, the dust cleaning mechanism starts to work, the compressed air is ejected from the pulse valve, and guided to the filter bag through the injection pipe and the nozzle. The filter bag instantly expands and vibrates. The surface dust is poured into the hopper and discharged by the ash discharge valve. You can also use conventional dust cleaning or manual dust cleaning. The pulse bag dust collectors are sequentially dust-removed, and the dust-removed bins return to the dust-removing state immediately. Here are some pulses Common faults and treatment of bag filter
The pulse bag filter has a dust removal efficiency of 99%, strong adaptability, flexible use and stable operation, and has been widely used. By the end of 2007, 133 pulse bag dust collectors were used in 180 dust removal systems in use and under construction by Liuzhou Iron and Steel, which accounted for 74% of the total dust collectors. Coking plant, iron plant, converter plant, refractory plant, all use a large number of pulse bag type dust collectors for dust removal and purification, product collection, air filtration and other links. In actual operation, pulse bag type dust collectors should pay attention to maintenance and repair work Find problems in time and deal with them in a timely manner. This can prevent the situation from worsening, save maintenance costs, ensure stable filter operation and high dust removal efficiency. Common faults and treatment of pulse bag dust collectors
Common faults and treatment of pulse bag dust collector are as follows:
1. Poor dust-removal effect and excessive dust concentration
Pulse bag type dust collector is a kind of high-efficiency dust removal equipment. Once dust is found at the outlet of the exhaust tube after the filter, the dust emission is large. The reasons can be found from the following aspects:
(1) The newly installed clean filter bag has large pores, and the dust passing rate is high in the initial stage of use. It has not yet reached the optimal filtration state, and the dust emission is large. With the progress of filtration, dust accumulates on the outer surface of the filter bag to form a dust layer, which makes the pores on the outer surface of the filter bag smaller and improves the dust removal efficiency. The "dust filter" effect can remove more than 99% of fine dust. Therefore, it is more accurate to measure the dust removal efficiency of the pulse bag dust collector after one month of continuous use.
(2) Check whether the filter bag is installed correctly. In the ordinary pulse bag type dust collector, the filter bag is embedded in the faceplate hole through an elastic expansion ring sewn at the mouth of the filter bag. The dust removal air chamber of the middle box and the clean air chamber of the upper box are strictly distinguished by the faceplate. If the elastic expansion ring at the mouth of the filter bag does not fully match the faceplate hole, a gap will be generated, which will cause the dust-containing airflow to directly enter the clean air chamber and generate a mist at the outlet of the exhaust cylinder. Check the installation of the filter bag openings one by one. If there are gaps, you need to press tightly. During the installation of the pulse bag type dust collector, the installation quality of the filter bag is one of the key points of the supervision and inspection. The iron plant has improved and optimized the installation of the filter bag: a ferrule welded above each flower plate hole, the ferrule is 30 mm high, concentric with the flower plate hole, and is a single layer of elastic expansion ring on the seam of the filter bag It is closely attached to the inner wall of the ferrule, which not only ensures the smooth installation of the filter bag, but also makes the installation and removal of the filter bag easier.
(3) The damaged filter bag will directly discharge the dust-containing airflow, and dust will be generated at the outlet of the exhaust cylinder behind the dust collector. For large-scale pulse bag dusters for off-line cleaning, the following methods can be used to determine the bag breaking position: Manually cleaning one room at a time, close the air outlet valve of one room at a time, and pay attention to the outlet of the exhaust pipe. The trachea outlet is no longer dusty. Based on this, you can determine which chamber has a broken bag. If only a few filter bags are damaged, and the disc hole is sealed with an iron cap, the discharged dust concentration can be guaranteed. When the filter bag needs to be replaced, it is recommended to replace all the dust bags of the same dust collector at the same time to ensure that each filter bag has the same resistance. If only a few filter bags can be replaced, the bag mouth of the new filter bag needs to be closed and buried in the dedusting ash for a few days to increase the resistance of the new filter bag and make the resistance of the new filter bag close to the old filter bag.
(4) For a vacuum cleaner in which the air inlet passage and the air outlet passage are separated only by the partition, it is necessary to check whether the intermediate partition is welded firmly. If there are welding seams and gaps in the middle partition, high concentrations of dust at the air inlet will enter the air outlet channel, resulting in dust emission at the outlet of the exhaust cylinder. Ensuring the welding quality of the intermediate partition and completely separating the inlet and outlet channels is another focus of quality inspection during the production and installation of the dust collector.
Common faults and treatments of pulse bag type dust collectors, and the phenomenon of bagging appears. Pulse bag type dust collectors have large resistance to operation.
The running resistance is an important performance index of the dust collector. The high-performance and well-operated pulse bag filter not only has high dust removal efficiency, but also the running resistance should be kept below 1500 pa. If the dust attached to the filter bag cannot be effectively removed when the pulse bag type dust collector removes dust, the dust will gradually accumulate and block on the outer surface of the filter bag and stick to the filter bag, which not only makes the filter bag easily damaged, but also adds a dust collector. The running resistance increases the running load of the dust collector and increases the operating cost. Performance tests of the dust collector used by Liuzhou Iron and Steel show that the operating resistance of some pulse bag dust collectors exceeds 1500 pa, and some dust collectors even reach 3000 pa. good.. Installing a pressure difference detection alarm device on the vacuum cleaner can easily monitor the running resistance of the vacuum cleaner. If you find that the running resistance of the pulse bag filter is higher than the control range, you should find the following reasons to correct the problem:
(1) The dust removal time is short and the dust removal cycle is long. If the dust on the filter bag cannot be removed, the vacuum cleaner will switch to the filtering state, which will quickly increase the running resistance. For the pulse bag dust collector, the time used in the dust cleaning process ( Ie pulse valve blowing time) is the ash cleaning time, which is adjustable within the range of 0.05 to 0.5s. The interval between two dust removal is the dust removal cycle, usually 0 ~ 30 min. Adjust the dust removal system of the pulse bag type dust collector to appropriately extend the dust removal time, increase the amount of compressed air and induced air injected into the filter bag; at the same time, shorten the dust cleaning cycle, and even use continuous dust cleaning methods, which can make the filter bag dust more thorough. Effectively reduce running resistance.
(2) When the pulse bag type dust collector is processing high-temperature and high-humidity gas, if the gas temperature is lower than the dew point during operation, water vapor will condense and dew, so that the filter bag becomes wet, a large amount of dust adheres to the surface of the filter bag, and blocks the filter bag. The pores cannot be removed by blowing in compressed air, causing the filter bag to stick. The dust collector of the paste bag production fails to function, the resistance is too large, and the operating conditions are deteriorated. In order to prevent dew condensation and bagging of the pulse bag type dust collector, the temperature of the processing gas must be kept at 25 ~ 35 ° C above the dew point. When using a vacuum cleaner to handle high temperature and high humidity gas, a temperature detection alarm device should be installed at the entrance to monitor and Rock wool and other insulation materials are installed on the outside of the shell for heat insulation. Before the dust removal system stops running, all the moisture in the dust collector must be exhausted and replaced with dry air to prevent condensation. That is, after the production equipment is stopped, the dust removal fan should be stopped after a long period of operation.
(3) The pulse bag type dust collector usually works under negative pressure. If the equipment leaks, it will inhale a large amount of outdoor air and rain, make the filter bag damp and hard, and increase the running resistance. Therefore, the vacuum cleaner needs to be strictly sealed, and the air leakage rate is less than 3 %. During the installation of equipment, the quality of welding is of paramount importance. All welding must be performed in accordance with the corresponding specifications and standards. After welding is completed, kerosene, phosphors, etc. are used for leak inspection. Leaks must be rewelded. The inspection door of the vacuum cleaner must be sealed with rubber strips, and regularly inspected and replaced. Careful inspection Each unloader and flange and seal it. Reduce the air leakage of the dust collector, which can effectively protect the filter bag from sticking, and ensure the equipment to run smoothly under low resistance.
(4) Pulse bag dust collector generally uses compressed air to blow dust. Compressed air contains more oil, water and impurities. If it is sprayed directly into the filter bag without purification, it will cause the filter bag to be contaminated, wet, and dew. If the dust collector Handle high-temperature and high-humidity gas. Once cold compressed air is injected, the temperature at the junction of cold and heat reaches the dew point, the surface of the filter bag will dew, and it will become hard after a large amount of dust adheres. To prevent impurities in the compressed air from making the paste bag hard, it is necessary to formulate and implement a working system, and insist on opening the gas storage tank drain valve, air source triple tube, and pulse valve matching air bag daily to remove oil and water pollutants. In addition, a freeze dryer and heater can be installed in front of the pulse valve air separation bag to further dehydrate and heat the compressed air, and then spray the compressed air into the filter bag for dust removal.
Common faults of pulse bag type dust collector and handling of electromagnetic pulse valve leakage
The electromagnetic pulse valve is the key component of the pulse bag type dust collector, which can be called the "heart" of the pulse bag type dust collector. Its performance directly affects the operation of the filter. Air leakage is one of the common failures of solenoid pulse valves. Once the electromagnetic pulse valve leaks, the air pressure of the air distribution bag drops rapidly, all the pulse valves of the vacuum cleaner cannot work, the operating resistance of the vacuum cleaner continues to increase, and the ventilation volume drops rapidly. Common reasons for the leakage of the electromagnetic pulse valve are as follows:
(1) The diaphragm of the electromagnetic pulse valve is damaged. Close the valve in front of the pulse valve distributor and open the pulse valve for inspection. If the diaphragm is damaged, it must be replaced.
(2) There are debris such as rust and welding slag between the diaphragm gasket and the end face of the air outlet, and the seal is not tight, resulting in air leakage of the electromagnetic pulse valve. The pulse valve must be opened to completely remove impurities. In the process of installing the pulse bag type dust collector, first ventilate the compressed air pipe to remove impurities such as rust and welding slag, and then install the pulse valve and air distribution bag, which can effectively avoid Impurity clogging causes the pulse valve to leak.
(3) For the submerged pulse valve, if there is a leak in the blow pipe in the airbag, the compressed air will directly enter the blow pipe and leak out without going through the pulse valve. Prompt repair or replacement of blowpipe can eliminate pulse valve leakage.
Pulse bag dust collector is widely used and has become the mainstream of current high-efficiency dust removal equipment. If a fault is found during use, as long as the analysis is accurate and the processing is timely, it can ensure the stable operation of the pulse bag dust collector, effectively reduce the running resistance and prolong The service life of the filter bag reduces dust cleaning gas, achieves high dust removal efficiency at low operating costs, and takes advantage of the pulse bag dust collector to achieve economical and efficient dust removal.
Related recommendation: Working principle of bag filter
查询更多相关信息！ For more common faults and treatments of pulse bag dust collectors, welcome to Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers for more information!