|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Related introduction of MC pulse dust collector, MC pulse dust collector has a more advanced and reasonable structure, low injection pressure, good dust removal effect, and low maintenance workload. Is currently the ideal pulse bag type dust collector.
Structure and characteristics of MC independent pulse dust collector:
MC Pulse Dust Collector Introduction MC Pulse Dust Collector is mainly composed of upper and lower boxes, bag room, maintenance door, fan, air bag, spray system, ash bucket leg, etc.
Structural features: Multiple side doors open for easy maintenance and replacement of the filter bag, without being restricted by space. The filter bag is made of polyester needle felt. At high temperatures, the filter bag is made of glass fiber needle felt or other suitable materials. For occasions with special requirements, composite filters can also be used.
Working principle of DMC pulse dust collector
Dust-containing gas enters the ash hopper from the air inlet (directly into the bag type without the ash hopper), and then enters the filter chamber through the ash hopper with a filter bag. Dust adheres to the outer surface of the filter bag, and the purified gas oil filter bag enters the upper case, and is then discharged into the atmosphere through an exhaust pipe and a fan. With the thickening of the dust on the filter bag, the resistance of the dust collector continues to increase. When it rises to a certain level, in order to ensure that the vacuum cleaner continues to work, it is necessary to clean the dust. The filter bags of the vacuum cleaner are arranged in a straight line. The bags are equipped with a pulse valve to control the pulse cleaning of compressed air. The operation of the pulse valve is controlled by a program controller. During dust cleaning, the dust cleaning controller sends a command to make the pressure released by the pulse valve be 0 .. 4-0.6 MPa compressed air at the moment of action. Compressed air is blown into the filter bag at high speed through the small hole facing the filter bag on the blow pipe. At the same time, when it is flushed into the filter bag, it will cause a secondary air flow that is several times as much as compressed air, thereby generating an instantaneous shock wave, and along the Filter bag length spreads down ... Using this mechanism, dust accumulated on the outside of the filter bag is peeled from the filter bag. The pulse width and interval can be adjusted to suit the various characteristics of various dusts.
Features of MC pulse dust collector;
1. MC pulse bag type dust collector retains the advantages of the original MC type dust collector and uses qmf-20p low resistance pulse valve to extend the service life of the dust collector control system and filter bag. Times, reducing maintenance workload.
2. The compressed air used for dust removal has been reduced from the original pressure of 5-7 kg / cm2 to a reasonable pressure of 3 kg / cm2, but the dust removal effect can reach a pressure of 5-7 kg / cm2, thereby expanding the application range.
3. Due to the structural improvement, the leak tightness of the equipment is improved, and the air leakage can be less than 10%, which further improves the product quality requirements.
4. The lifting device has been modified. The invention improves the working conditions of equipment maintenance.
5. The injection device is equipped with a protective cover, and the cover structure adopts rainproof measures. The vacuum cleaner is placed in the open air, and no additional rain shelter is needed, reducing the construction investment ..
6. Remove the ash cleaning part from the original auger, install yjd series automatic rotary ash discharge valve combined air closing device, expand the use of ash cleaning, reduce maintenance, tight seal, and ash discharge fast.
Related Recommendations; Cartridge Dust Collector
为大家带的MC脉冲除尘器相关介绍！ The above is the introduction of MC Pulse Dust Collector brought to you by Yuchen Dust Removal Equipment Manufacturer !