|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Boiler bag dust collector startup steps :
1. Pre-spraying dust collector before putting into operation the boiler bag dust collector is the work that must be done before putting the dust collector into operation. The purpose is to form an ash layer without alkaline powder on the surface of the filter bag before putting the dust collector into operation. Prevent the smoke from corroding the bag of the dust collector ... Specific implementation: Install a spray funnel-type powder spraying device on the intake main pipe of the vacuum cleaner, and install a corresponding escalator platform. The powder required for pre-spraying does not need to be transported manually, but is poured into the powder spraying device. After the main fan is turned on, the powder will not be sucked in and attached to the surface of the filter bag by the negative pressure formed in the bag dust collector. Adjust the fan opening to 15%-20%, pour the lime powder into the conical opening on the intake main pipe, open each compartment one by one until the current resistance value increases to 200-300 pa, and then spray to the next compartment room.
2. The correct sequence of the electromagnetic pulse valve, off-line valve and bypass valve cylinder is required. After all the above adjustments are completed, no-load adjustment and load adjustment can be performed. Of course, when doing this work, the entire process system should be able to run normally. Load commissioning should do the following:
3. Turn on all power, compressed air, start the ash conveying equipment, and set the ash cleaning controller to manual state.
4. 将测压装置(可视u形管压力表)连接至袋式除尘器测压口。 Boiler bag dust collector startup steps : 4. Connect the pressure measuring device (visible u-tube pressure gauge) to the bag dust collector pressure measuring port.
5. Start the main fan, observe the wind load running resistance, measure the inlet and outlet air volume, and calculate the air leakage rate: air leakage rate △ q = (outlet air volume q-inlet air volume q-in) / inlet air volume q-in X100% air leakage rate should be less than 5%, otherwise check for processing.
6. Start all process equipment, introduce dust-containing flue gas, and observe the increase in the resistance of the dust collector and the exhaust outlet. After the new filter bag is put into use, a small amount of dust will escape from the outlet. This is a normal phenomenon for some time It will eliminate itself afterwards.
7. When the resistance of the boiler bag dust collector rises to (1000 pa-1200 pa), start the ash cleaning controller to remove dust and observe the pressure drop.
8. When the entire process system is stable and normal, you can determine the cleaning cycle (uncertain constant pressure type). This method is to start the cleaning controller to perform cleaning and start timing. This period of time is the cleaning cycle. This method should be repeated 3 times, taking the average value as the official period to adjust the dust cleaning controller. If it is a constant pressure controller, you should adjust the pressure setting value and observe whether it starts correctly under this setting value.
9. 将清灰控制器设置为自动状态，观察自动控制情况。 Boiler bag dust collector startup steps : 9. Set the ash cleaning controller to the automatic state and observe the automatic control situation.
10. Observe the working condition of the ash discharge device of the boiler bag filter. After everything is normal, it can be put into normal operation.