|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
今天我们来谈谈袋式除尘器的除尘方法. 目前市场上最常用的方法有三种:手工除尘、机械振打和脉冲喷吹. 同时，这一序列也是袋式除尘器从古至今的演变历程. Introduction to common dust removal methods of bag dust collectors. Today we will talk about the dust removal methods of bag dust collectors. There are currently three most commonly used methods on the market: manual dust removal, mechanical vibration and pulse injection. At the same time, this sequence is also bag The evolution of the dust collector from ancient times to the present.
Let's talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the three dust removal methods of the bag dust collector.
The first is manual dust removal. One of the oldest methods is that the worker manually shakes the bag. Of course, the dust removal effect is not very good, which has basically been eliminated. However, he also has advantages that others can't match. He saves costs, does not need a vibration motor, and does not need air pressure. Machine, if you just buy a dust removal equipment factory to decorate and let the environment look, then this method of dust removal is undoubtedly the best choice. Otherwise, don't touch this, otherwise it is the biggest irony to the rapid development of our technology.
The second is mechanical vibration. Although it still lags behind pulse injection, in some operating conditions, pulse injection has an irreplaceable effect. Let us give two examples. The first is some food processing plants. Because the collected dust needs to be recycled, he does not allow dirty air to enter, so the pulse blowing will be isolated from the door and can only be mechanically beaten. The second is the precious metal processing industry. Due to the high instantaneous pressure, pulse blowing is easy to blow away precious metals, which is not conducive to recycling. This industry can only be mechanically beaten.
The third type is pulse blowing. Pulse injection has too many advantages. Not only the injection effect is good, the work efficiency is high, and the labor cost is saved. In addition, the life of the pulse valve is more than a million times. I can tell you responsibly, unless there is a special situation in your factory, Otherwise, gas is not needed or cannot be used, otherwise pulse dust removal is definitely the wisest decision.
有除尘要求，必须按程序操作. 主要排灰步骤如下: Introduction of common dust removal methods for bag dust collectors . Bag dust collectors have dust removal requirements and must be operated according to procedures. The main ash discharge steps are as follows:
1. The dust removal of the bag type dust collector can be performed after the backflush of a single box is completed, or after the backflush of all the boxes is completed.
2. In principle, the ash should be poured from case to case, and not more than one case.
3. When unloading the ash, the post personnel must go to the site to monitor the operation of the scraper conveyor, hoist, flat belt, return air lane, etc. Stop the machine in time to deal with the problems found.
4. The ash discharge operation sequence is as follows:
(1) Start the elevator and scraper in sequence;
(2) First open the upper ball valve of the ash box, start the vibrator, and put the ash into the middle ash bin;
(3) Stop the vibrator and close the ball valve after the ash is discharged or the middle ash bin is filled;
(4) Open the ball valve under the box, open the vibrator, and pour the ash into the scraper;
(5) Close the vibrator and ball valve after the ash is discharged from the middle ash bin;
⑥ After a period of time, put other boxes of ash in turn
为大家带来的 布袋除尘器常见除尘方法介绍 ，更多布袋除尘器的型号、设计方案、设计欢迎咨询400-622-6298！ The above is the introduction of common dust removal methods of bag dust collectors brought by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers. For more models, design plans and designs of bag dust collectors, please consult 400-622-6298!